• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/04/15/...ran-Nuclear.php

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=6215&...ctionid=3510206

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...d=1176152808626

We have Russia, Syria and Venezuela and Iran making threats towards the US and Israel. What have we done to provoke this kind of behavior from these people?

I have a thought, when dealing with evil men and regimes just know that whatever they say publicly means the opposite. While it may appear that the US and Israel is threatening these countries based on these warnings, what is really happening is that they're threatening us with war.

But, they aren't going to wait for us to fire the first shot, they are gonna provoke it. Iran has already, so has Syria, but so far Russia and Venezuela have primarily made diplomatic threats, not war threats, but I have a feeling we may be seeing more aggressive actions from Venezuela and Russia very soon.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

what we did to them, was all we have to do to provoke the world. we accepted Christ as our savior and we profess that faith without hesitation, and we stand for morals in life.

Guest spurgeon's apprentice

We have Russia, Syria and Venezuela and Iran making threats towards the US and Israel. What have we done to provoke this kind of behavior from these people?

JustinM

"And Jesus answered them, 'See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake." Mat 24:4-9

You see, as we get closer and closer to the end times, persecution against God's elect, (true born again Christians) will continue to increase. The Jews are hated by most of the world because they are God's original chosen people and since most of the world today hates God they also hate His people. And, since America supports Isreal and still claims to be a Christian nation, they also hate us. Jesus put it this way:

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you... Remember the word that I said to you: A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name because they do not know Him who sent Me... Whoever hates me, hates my Father also." John 15:18-23

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144

JustinM

"And Jesus answered them, 'See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake." Mat 24:4-9

You see, as we get closer and closer to the end times, persecution against God's elect, (true born again Christians) will continue to increase. The Jews are hated by most of the world because they are God's original chosen people and since most of the world today hates God they also hate His people. And, since America supports Isreal and still claims to be a Christian nation, they also hate us. Jesus put it this way:

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you... Remember the word that I said to you: A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name because they do not know Him who sent Me... Whoever hates me, hates my Father also." John 15:18-23

Welcome to Worthy Boards. Our website has become more blessed because of you. The more knowedgeable people we have here, the more effective our mission will be. Thanks for responding, anyone else have answers to this question. I am very familiar with the biblical explanation for what's going on, I'm just wondering if those countries are preparing for war and these verbal threats are just the beginning of encouraging nationalism and preparing the way for war.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Well Justin, theres a lot, but lets short it out to Iran and US.

Iran was a democrasy in the 50s, the shah tyran was defeated, then the US put the shah back in power and killed the democrasy. Then it was 25 year long shah nightmare.

then in 79 the new Iranian revolution succeeded, but America didnt like that and created another tyrant Saddam Hussein of Iraq, only to invade Iran.

The islamist took power and promised to save Iran from the enemy, nobody cared about politics when war was at the door. then it was another 8 year long nightmare, 3 milion Iranians die mostly of gas attacks from Saddam supplied by the US.

Then it was a plane with 300 Iranianians shot down by a US destroyer in the Persian gulf.

I can go on forever but lets just keep it to the major things between the US and Iran.

There is a reason the world hates America. If you read the bible you will see that after the tribulation, Jesus will rule from Israel, and all of the world will be one nation. no more America no more Iran et c. Only 1 good world nation.

America isnt a land of demons but, if you want to be with "the good guys", choose Jesus.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144

Well Justin, theres a lot, but lets short it out to Iran and US.

Iran was a democrasy in the 50s, the shah tyran was defeated, then the US put the shah back in power and killed the democrasy. Then it was 25 year long shah nightmare.

then in 79 the new Iranian revolution succeeded, but America didnt like that and created another tyrant Saddam Hussein of Iraq, only to invade Iran.

The islamist took power and promised to save Iran from the enemy, nobody cared about politics when war was at the door. then it was another 8 year long nightmare, 3 milion Iranians die mostly of gas attacks from Saddam supplied by the US.

Then it was a plane with 300 Iranianians shot down by a US destroyer in the Persian gulf.

I can go on forever but lets just keep it to the major things between the US and Iran.

There is a reason the world hates America. If you read the bible you will see that after the tribulation, Jesus will rule from Israel, and all of the world will be one nation. no more America no more Iran et c. Only 1 good world nation.

America isnt a land of demons but, if you want to be with "the good guys", choose Jesus.

There's an entire Iranian generation that is missing. Those 3 million Iranians that were so-called killed by Saddam's Chemical Weapons is a distortion of History. The Evil Mullahs conscripted their children to overwhelm the Iraqi forces and kill them. They know soldiers would have a hard time shooting at children. The children, in most of these brood type attacks weren't even armed, they just overwhelmed Iraqi outposts by numbers alone and because of that millions of Iranian Children died.

I know of the child soldiers, those are not a part of the 3 million, there wasnt many of them.

Iran was at war when Saddam had US bakings, Baghdad was bombed by Iran. Iraq bombed Teheran, tabriz et c, the capital during the war was mashad cause it was out of reach from Saddam,

Once again Americans are good people, America is just another nation. Nations is wath Jesus will destroy after the tribulation.

No good side except for Jesus anti nation side.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

:24:

Welcome to Worthy spurgeon's apprentice. :21:

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/04/15/...ran-Nuclear.php

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=6215&...ctionid=3510206

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...d=1176152808626

I have a thought, when dealing with evil men and regimes just know that whatever they say publicly means the opposite. While it may appear that the US and Israel is threatening these countries based on these warnings, what is really happening is that they're threatening us with war.

But, they aren't going to wait for us to fire the first shot, they are gonna provoke it. Iran has already, so has Syria, but so far Russia and Venezuela have primarily made diplomatic threats, not war threats, but I have a feeling we may be seeing more aggressive actions from Venezuela and Russia very soon.

Well I think it is largely because we are the biggest person on the block in this brief instant of time. When the British Empire was in the same position, many nations hated them also; the same goes for the Persians when they had their empire. I don't think there is a theological reason or a scriptural prophetic reason. It certainly is not because we are a "Christian" nation, primarily because that statement is not true; Christ is not the minister of sin. You can't have a country that leads the industrialized world in abortion, out of wedlock pregnancy, divorce and murder, and think that it is a Christian nation. What kind of values are they jealous of?

As far as firing the first shot, WE fired the first shot when we invaded an entire country that was not attacking us for the first time in our history. Unfortunately we are now seen as weak because we have lost in Iraq. So these threats are not surprising, it is just strongest guy on the block jockeying for power and influence and the spoils that those things bring. We have had our day in the sun hopefully our empire will last a bit longer and I certainly will fight for it if I am called, but as the bible says, "All flesh is as grass" and the glory of man as the flowers of the grass, the grass withers and the flowers fall away," and our glory as a nation will fall away, as the glory of all nations eventually do.