• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:lightbulb: Steve you are quating Genesis... as the days of Noah...

The veil between “our real world dimension and the spiritual realm” is being tampered with through drugs and the occult.  The Lord has not changed... He warned us of these traps in the OT, but we like to think it was for them un-regenerated Hebrews. The demonic realm has not went away, quiet the contrary to human reasoning satan and his demonic principalities and powers are still active.

Matt 24:37-39

37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Listen to the account of the world prior to the flood.. What was going on during the days of Noah to bring on this judgment from God? And then to Sodom and Gomorrah? And how about final judgment to come?

Gen 6:1-8

6:1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

12)  3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repent me that I have made them.

It is the SAME demons that have always been here. The church has become a country club instead of proclaiming victory in the name of Jesus against satan and his principalities and powers.

rude awakening on the horizon.   :cool2:  I have already had mine...

in Christ, Karen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:a2:

:il:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

The demonic realm has not went away, quiet the contrary to human reasoning satan and his demonic principalities and powers are still active.

It is the SAME demons that have always been here. The church has become a country club instead of proclaiming victory in the name of Jesus against satan and his principalities and powers.

rude awakening on the horizon.

Steve..as long as we don't confront the spiritual realm for what it truly is, we never truly comprehend what we are really seeking deliverance from!!!

I can only imagine the "evil" plans the devil has set up before us. Of how many times the Lord (restraining power) has overthrown satans attempts to steal, kill, and destroy us.

satan is out to keep us in the dark about his mode of operation. I no longer look at the world through rose colored glasses.

Once the veil has been removed you have to make a decision on "what you choose to believe"...

I found this to be a pretty good explaination of our "real battle zone"!

The earth which was made an habitation for man (Gen. 1:26. Isa. 45:18) has now become the abode of Satan and his demon host. Instead of man having dominion over the earth as intended by God, Satan has become the world's unseen ruler. Satan, called the god of this world by Paul (II Cor. 4:4) and prince of this world by Jesus (John 14:30) is indeed the head of this whole world system.

Behind the governments of the world, including the political and religious systems, are the unseen rulers of darkness headed up by Lucifer. There is not a government or political or religious philosophy in the world that has not been corrupted by Satan. In fact many of them are his inventions from start to finish to lead men astray. Though we look upon and blame human personalities behind these systems, the real enemy is Satan and his demon host.

Ephesians 6:12 says, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." The amplified translation states it thusly: "For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood -- contending only with physical opponents -- but against the despotisms, against the powers, against (the master spirits who are) the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere." Moffatt's translation is also interesting. "For we have to struggle, not with blood and flesh but with the angelic authorities, the potentates of the dark present, the spirit forces of evil in the heavenly sphere."

From these translations, we learn that our real enemy is not man but forces of evil, called powers, principalities, master spirits, world rulers, spirit forces, angelic rulers, angelic authorities and potentates. These are all living and operating from the supernatural invisible realm of darkness. Webster defines the word "principality" as a prince of a territory. It is evident from these scriptures that Satan's kingdom has many fallen angelic spirits of a very high order, called world rulers, master spirits, and princes over vast territories.

We are prone to think of Satan's emissaries as living only in a disembodied state, hovering around in space and whispering evil into our ears. It is true, there are literally billions of evil spirits living in the atmosphere around the earth, tempting, deceiving, harassing, and vexing mankind. But the devils that we need most to be on the alert for are those who are trying to influence us through man. This is where Satan through his demon host does his greatest damage in leading men to ruin. As folks used to say when I was a little boy, "the devils you need to watch out for are the two-legged ones."

Though we do not wish to minimize the need for guarding our minds against the enemy that whispers in our ears, we must also be on the alert against him deceiving us through man. This type of deception may be on a much higher plane, but it is just as destructive and can lead into a morass of spiritual and moral corruption that brings forth death.

Demons' greatest work of deception and evil is accomplished as they project themselves through the life and personality of the person they indwell. Their evil spirit nature is actually imparted or ministered in this manner, even as God's spirit of rightousness and life is ministered to man through human vessels. As the word of God is the vehicle or means through which God enters a human life; Satan's word, the lie, is the means used to enter and destroy man.

Religious, political, or philosophical delusion is actually the worst type of demon possession. First of all it is not considered demon possession because those possessed are otherwise normal and sane. The only abnormality recognized by the world is extreme insanity that requires a padded cell.

Demon possession that causes the victim to beat his head against a wall is minor in comparison. There is actually more hope for one obviously demented than for demon deluded people who are considered perfectly sane.

SATAN'S GOSPEL

Once men have received a religious, political, or philosophical spirit (demon) they are positive they have the answer to the world's problems. Rather than feeling any pain or need for themselves they are convinced it is the other fellow who needs conversion. All deluded people are absolutely sure they are right; otherwise they wouldn't be deluded.

Satan's kingdom gospel is being faithfully proclaimed by such demon anointed preachers, philosophers, teachers, political figures, and just plain witnesses. It is believed in far more than the true gospel of Jesus Christ. It consists of any religion, political belief, philosophy, or way of life apart from God's eternal plan and purpose through his only begotten Son Jesus Christ. It is in this manner that evil angelic beings of great power and authority sway and influence mighty nations.

In Christ, Karen :a2:

:a2: BTW~Steve. I walk after the Holy Spirit and have learned to bring my "FLESH" under subjection... That is our responsibility as children of God. There is three types of men...

Natural man=flesh serving human under the dominion power of satan... unregenerated and demon motivated. ALL who are NOT serving the Lord fall into this catagory. NO EXCEPTION.

Carnal man=accepted God's plan of salvation and is being regenerated by the Holy Spirit and learning to bring the flesh under subjection. satn is still trying to tempt and cause this person to come back....

Spiritual man=listening to the Holy Spirit. Knows the traps and ways of the enemy and has put the flesh into subjection (dies daily). satan still tries, but it is much more subtle..

Satan's destruction will come after he is loosed again for a short time after the millinium reign of Christ. But for now satan CONTROLS this time frame..

The Word of God speaks more on this than any Church does... Jesus came not only to bring us salvation, but to defeat satan and give us the power to overcome.. be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Matt 10:16.

In Christ, karen

Karen,

Great synopsis of our spiritual warfare.  I think you have exactly summarized what the Scripture teaches.  Just be sure that when quoting from Ephesians that we don't stop after the Apostle's declaration that we are at war.  He also outlines the weapons and protections we have to use.  

- Steve

same page... amen!

:cool2: One more thing... :il:

People are set free various ways.

The MAJOR ones I had originally driving me crazy went out by 1. my heartfelt confession of Jesus as my Savior. 2. laying on of hands and casting out the strongholds. Those were the mind tormenting and drug addiction ones.

It depends on the stronghold. Some demons leave because the person is not responding anymore, bringing the flesh into subjection, they have to go..

The strongholds of negativity and wrong thinking have to go as you fill your heart with the word of God.

Smoking was I lined my will up with the Lord to be delivered.

All of the ones had to go as I subjected myself fully to the word of God... They cannot stay if you fill yourself up with the goodness of the Lord....

I have found that I have also been blessed with good health and have been healed mentally, physically, and of course sprirtually... all to the GLORY OF GOD!!! :il:

I had legions, I am sure of that :a: but the Lord HAS delivered me from the ALL.... That doesn't mean I am perfected... That just means when I am corrected and concvicted by the Holy Spirit I respond the way the Lord wants me to... Keeping my heart and thought life on those things that are good and edifying... But the enemy is always looking to plant a root of unforgiveness or strife and he will build a stronghold from these if you let him...

But on the level of helping others is first working on their need of salvation.. Then on an individual basis you help them reach this same walk...

On extreme demonic strongholds I have heard of the binding and loosing. So what ever means the Lord uses to deliver someone is up to Him not me... at least they are being set free...

In Christ, Karen :a2:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Nice job, Karen. You make some very good points. :cool2:  :il:

Karen,

I didn't see those listed in Ephesians...but nice to hear you be so enthusiastic!

- Steve