• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

You don't know what you are talking about. Do you think I was never young? Do you think that I don't know what I'm talking about?

Obviously you don't know what i am talking about.

The human body is not made for sex alone. It is made for serving God! Get your head out of hedonism, and teach kids about righteousness and pleasing God. I see kids living to please God, and it is a blessing to behold.

Sorry but your wrong! It was made for procreation as well as a Container for the person that is in it. The body does not serve God whatsoever!

I'll tell you what, i'll take any 10 of those kids serving God and i'll find at least half that have had sex

You are believing and perpetuating a lie from the pit in telling ANYONE that celibacy is harmful to one's health.

FA, try showing me 1 place in the bible that teaches long term abstinance in reprodutive adults.

Now Paul teaches that its not good! In fact he says not to withold ones self from their mate long term.

You choose to ignore medical facts. it is out there in black n white. Most of the Abstinance programs i have seen out there are so full of balony that its no wonder it has a failure rate of around 80%.

It is a lie.

Please show me where it's a lie. Please show me where there is a lower rate of depression, lower rate of heart disease in celebate people than there is in sexually active people! IF it isn't so harmful to be abstinate, please show me where it doesn't harm a marraige! I would love to see that statistic.

Typical lie from an ungodly male viewpoint....actually it is pretty laughable if it wasn't so tragically stupid.

And yours is anymore Godly?? Especially the comment about male viewpoints.

You possess the worldy, secular, compromising view. It teaches people to enter the wide road that leads to destruction---and a fall into the ditch.

God doesn't share your opinion either. Jesus said...

Matthew 15:14

"Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Pre-marital sex will inevitably happen. To not be prepared for it if and when it does happen seems foolish to me.

Thats a guarantee. not everyone will do it, but the majority will.

You don't know what you are talking about. Do you think I was never young? Do you think that I don't know what I'm talking about?

Obviously you don't know what i am talking about.

The human body is not made for sex alone. It is made for serving God! Get your head out of hedonism, and teach kids about righteousness and pleasing God. I see kids living to please God, and it is a blessing to behold.

Sorry but your wrong! It was made for procreation as well as a Container for the person that is in it. The body does not serve God whatsoever!

I'll tell you what, i'll take any 10 of those kids serving God and i'll find at least half that have had sex

You are believing and perpetuating a lie from the pit in telling ANYONE that celibacy is harmful to one's health.

FA, try showing me 1 place in the bible that teaches long term abstinance in reprodutive adults.

Now Paul teaches that its not good! In fact he says not to withold ones self from their mate long term.

You choose to ignore medical facts. it is out there in black n white. Most of the Abstinance programs i have seen out there are so full of balony that its no wonder it has a failure rate of around 80%.

It is a lie.

Please show me where it's a lie. Please show me where there is a lower rate of depression, lower rate of heart disease in celebate people than there is in sexually active people! IF it isn't so harmful to be abstinate, please show me where it doesn't harm a marraige! I would love to see that statistic.

Typical lie from an ungodly male viewpoint....actually it is pretty laughable if it wasn't so tragically stupid.

And yours is anymore Godly?? Especially the comment about male viewpoints.

You possess the worldy, secular, compromising view. It teaches people to enter the wide road that leads to destruction---and a fall into the ditch.

God doesn't share your opinion either. Jesus said...

Matthew 15:14

"Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

I'm afraid not. I possess the realistic view. I also know that the bible doesn't teach abstinance on a long term basis.

You still haven't shown me just 1 place in the bible where long term abstinance is taught for reproductive age people. Why is that??

If you are living for God, and you cannot remain celibate, He provides you a wife! Paul was celibate. He is the role model for us.

Guest Biblicist
To Biblicist

Here's the spectrum God would have

Best |------------------| Worst

Abstain. . . . . . . . . .Fornication

There is no inbetween.

I'm not saying that having sex with a condom is less sinful than without one. I understand that God views safe sex and unsafe sex both as fornication. I'm saying that if I had to pick one that I would RATHER have a child undertake, it would be safe sex. Wouldn't you agree?

Oh Ham!

I do not agree. This type of mentality gives kids a door through which to enter. "Well, if you have an 'accident'. . . " Vehicular accidents are not the same as fornication. It is possible for someone to smash into your car without you being at fault, that does not apply to sex. Rather, it would be like saying, "that person is driving recklessly, I might as well smash into them." Idiocy!

As Christians we should have the mind of Christ on such matters. God's spectrum is my spectrum. Sex outside of marriage, even if you only "think" about it, will always be wrong.

Christian kids fooling around with physical relationships before marriage have more to worry about than pregnancy or STD's! What does God's word say about punishment for sexual immorality? For me, neither way is preferential. Either they don't, or they are living in sin. Period.

Ways to help your kids avoid these situations. . .

1) Teach them it is WRONG in God's sight.

2) Never let them be alone.

3) Never let your children take friends of the opposite sex to their rooms

4) Remind them that it is WRONG in God's sight.

5) Keep open lines of communication with them

6) Know where your children are going and with whom at all times.

7) Talk about sex with your kids, explain to them what fornication is and that it is WRONG in God's sight.

8) SET A GOOD EXAMPLE

If you are living for God, and you cannot remain celibate, He provides you a wife! Paul was celibate. He is the role model for us.

No paul wasn't, paul was married.

No he wasn't.

Ways to help your kids avoid these situations. . .

1) Teach them it is WRONG in God's sight.

2) Never let them be alone.

3) Never let your children take friends of the opposite sex to their rooms

4) Remind them that it is WRONG in God's sight.

5) Keep open lines of communication with them

6) Know where your children are going and with whom at all times.

7) Talk about sex with your kids, explain to them what fornication is and that it is WRONG in God's sight.

8) SET A GOOD EXAMPLE

i agree iwth all of these things and did them with my kids.

But how are they supposed to deal with the natural burning desire that everyone gets.

Thats the biggie there that will cause the best laid plan to fail.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

No he wasn't.

Paul was NOT, married, Peter was, but not Paul.

1 Corinthians 7:1-9...

Yes, it is good to live a celibate life. But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband.

The husband should fulfill his wife