I need help...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I am really hoping that someone can answer my question.

I've been posting here for about a week now, hoping it would help my Christian walk, but it's very discouraging when I reply to a topic with a heavy heart and good intentions, only to be told that a moderator has to view it first. I'm just wondering if this happens to everyone here, or just me.

It makes me feel like a second-class citizen on this board, and that my voice doesn't really matter. Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE reply to this topic, and give me some insight?

One of my MAIN spiritual struggles is self-esteem....I've been battling thoughts that God doesn't love me as much as He loves other Christians, or that I matter as much as 95% of the Christians out there. I really do feel much of the time that I don't matter much in God's Kingdom, which really hurts, because I love the Lord so very much, and my main goal is that I bless the Lord and edify Him.

This self-doubt is such a battke for me, and my being told that my posts don't matter isn't helping any.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can someone respond? Thank you

\

- April -

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I've been posting here for about a week now, hoping it would help my Christian walk, but it's very discouraging when I reply to a topic with a heavy heart and good intentions, only to be told that a moderator has to view it first. I'm just wondering if this happens to everyone here, or just me.

It makes me feel like a second-class citizen on this board, and that my voice doesn't really matter. Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE reply to this topic, and give me some insight?

One of my MAIN spiritual struggles is self-esteem....I've been battling thoughts that God doesn't love me as much as He loves other Christians, or that I matter as much as 95% of the Christians out there. I really do feel much of the time that I don't matter much in God's Kingdom, which really hurts, because I love the Lord so very much, and my main goal is that I bless the Lord and edify Him.

This self-doubt is such a battke for me, and my being told that my posts don't matter isn't helping any.

\

- April -

1. God does Love you just as much as everyone else. Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Jesus died for you. Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John_5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life.

2.The moderators check things for a reason, they are not just checking you, they check all new posts including mine. don't worry about it. they are good people.

3.as for your self esteem, You must remember that Satan is th author of confusion, 1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Hope this helps because God does love you,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Ok just so you dont feel picked on :emot-hug:

ALL new posters are checked as much as possible by mods ( who do a wonderful and often thankless job ) because we have had sooooo much spam here in the past few months including some VERY unsavoury sites trying to infiltrate.

Some of the sites do have a "wait till we read it" rule and that applies to ALL posters in order to protect everyone here so no one is picking on you it is just the terms of service ( which you can read at the top of the site :thumbsup: )

Come and get to know us in fellowship hall and maybe we can show you just how much you are loved and wanted here ( but be warned it is all meant in FUN so take a smile with you :21: )

As for God not loving you as much as others ...how much more can He love you that He gave His SON to die FOR YOU :noidea:

I am not worthy of that sort of love, I do NOT undersatnd why GOD would love ME Ij ust have to accept that He does and be soooo thankful for that love :o:noidea::24::) If God can love ME He most certainly loves YOU :emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug:

Guest mommynkids

April,

I am so sorry to hear of your struggles.

I really understand a lot though!! I have felt this way too. I've been a Christian for 7 years. All along I have battled low self esteem, feeling that God loves everyone else but not me, and wondering what in the world my purpose is. Why am I even here?? Why am I in this church? What can I really do to be a blessing in God's kingdom??

But, finally, the answers are starting to take shape. A friend of mine pointed out to me that God shapes our ministries out of our struggles. For instance, you and I know how it feels to have low self esteem and feel God loves everyone but us. Someday, God will use us to reach out to others who feel this way, because WE have been there.

Another thing... there is a book called "The Bondage Breaker" by Neil Anderson. This book really helped me and I would highly recommend it. It will help you see where the enemy is lying to you and teach you to fight back!

Blessings,

Mommyn kids

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

\

- April -

there ae certain boards where it just does that to everyone. i've had that happen to me before too.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

\

- April -

Greetings, DNW - I am a moderator on this board and can answer your questions. The post to which you are referring is in the "Seekers Forum." Everyone's post in that forum is reviewed before release. Everyone. That forum was set up so tht unregistered guests could ask questions regarding salvation. Because Christians disagree on many aspects of doctrine, it quickly turned into a debate area. George then made the forum review only - so that the focus could remain on the important aspect - Jesus Christ.

Please don't think your posts unimportant. There are few moderators who all have full time jobs. It takes time for us to cover the board.

Also - there are other areas where you will not be able to begin threads until you reach a certain post count, though you can reply to existing threads. Again, the owner of the site had reasons for doing so. It is not a criticism of you. This applies to everyone that is a member.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

First issue of the screening thank God the moderators are here..they are needed ..no matter how fast or slow the process takes be patient..and we don't know what the job duties or the technical aspects of their job demands; but for sure it's worth waiting for..I have entered only a few supposed to be christian chat rooms where it was a mad house...people were entering the domain to try to solicate christians to consider their hideous lifestyles or attack them ...they were even meeting others that were hideous in the chat room to be offensive and insulting by doing their thing in your face..leaving the chat room a place no a christian should be..so ..I'm sure it is only a matter of validation or something that pertains to this and nothing at all personal or serious or you would not be here at all...The second issue of equallity and acceptance..don't pay so much attention to this I'm sure when Christ was spat on and rejected he did not feel loved by the people..and no matter if you feel an exchange taking place of love being showered on you by God or not you still will love him and want him I'm sure. Maybe it is a matter of God not controlling our thoughts or emoitions so we have to be able to believe the relationship is valid and there without any signs at all..many times our enviroment or physical body can effect our feelings as with depression for instance..yet just have faith not one thing has changed in the way God loves you..no matter how strong we are or how much we can accomplish we are all subject to sickness, disabilities and needs some times for extended periods of time..so be willing to be served by others with out lose of self worth..others also have the need to serve and the test of doing it with out keeping tally of their deeds or gaining self worth from it..I have been comforted no greater in all my life than by a person who was so ill and dying all they could do was rest their hand on my knee..and I walked away with strength and courage no amount of self conditioning would ever give..it was the gift of one of the weakest among us...God love you..walk by faith alone and pay no mind to what all you see or hear along the way....keep on marching,marching,marching...leaving foot prints in the sand....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Yeah, don't feel left out or something like that because your post is being reviewed by a moderator. I'm a royal member (meaning I've been spending WAY too much time here in the past couple of years :emot-hug: ) and I still get mine reviewed in the Seeker's Lounge.

We love you! :noidea: