• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1988

Revival is needed desperately. Christians have slacked off from their duties. Everywhere you hear of violence and no longer do I hear the praise of Christians over the news. Christians need to get out of their carnal ways and get up and spread the Gospel. What is it going to take for us to do that? When will people realize how America is in a downward spiral and is going to fall? I believe democracy will disolve and then what will we be left with? Christians all over get going and spread the word the end times are upon us and Christ is coming quickly.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Biblicist

The day you hear of Christian praise on the News is the day after Satan is thrown into the firey pit. The closer it gets to that day, the worse it will get.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

I agree with you and I want to hear more from people.

People are not posting.... well not everything can be good but good news I am close to 100 posts so I can do controversial. Waiting on that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Revival on a major scale is not going to happen. Jesus mentioned how little faith there would be when he returned. What would it take? It would take everything that the church hasn't been doing for the last 2000 years. What happened to the remnant?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Revival is needed desperately. Christians have slacked off from their duties. Everywhere you hear of violence and no longer do I hear the praise of Christians over the news. Christians need to get out of their carnal ways and get up and spread the Gospel. What is it going to take for us to do that? When will people realize how America is in a downward spiral and is going to fall? I believe democracy will disolve and then what will we be left with? Christians all over get going and spread the word the end times are upon us and Christ is coming quickly.

I don't think we have a lack of activity or preaching today. To me, the problem we face is a lack of preaching of the Word of God as written. The Bible speaks of a famine in the land, not of bread or water, but of hearing the Word of the Lord. I believe that describes America today. Turn on Christian tv and radio and what do you get? Self help programs, and shows preaching about diet and exercise. What ever happened to preaching Christ and him crucified? What happened to messages about sin or heaven and hell? What about the blood atonement? You get very little gospel today, though there is an abundance of religion. Until we go back to preaching the true Word of God, we won't have revival. In addition, unless there are prayer warriors spending time praying that God will bring Holy Ghost conviction, we won't have revival because people are too hard hearted to receive the Lord.

Anyway, that is my opinion for whatever it is worth.

totally agree.

we have Christians believing so many things within the bible it's sad.

give a person a bible and they become experts.

either preach it their way or the highway ... 3xR0c|<stAr

Guest Johndigger
give a person a bible and they become experts

*nods*, we've got so called "Christian" groups preaching everything from dieting to pro-abortion to fornication and back again.

Too many denominations/cooks spoil the broth. No one is willing to be the sheep - they all want to be the shepherd.

Lots of words, not enough action.

Preach the Gospel wherever you go - use words sometimes

Legend.

JD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Whats it take for Revival?

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.