IGNORED

California Hotels Go Green With Low-Flow Toilets, Solar Lights

Guest LadyC
I have yet to experiance any mold and it has been a month.

oh my.... it's been a month since your last two point five minute shower and you're not moldy yet?

hard to believe ;)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I probably would have trouble cutting a shower down below 10 minutes, and can\'t deal with that one square thing regarding toilet paper either. By environmental wacko standards, I am really wasteful there because I will use however much it takes without counting. Enough said about that.

I don\'t mind doing common sense things to help the environment. As I mentioned, I have placed 13 watt light bulbs throughout my house, and have been very happy with them as they still give off adequate light and save energy. I also paid a good price for them because I bought them at Wal-Mart. :thumbsup:

Replacing the Bible with Al Gore\'s propaganda book is idiotic, and I would never patronize such a place to begin with. The Motels don\'t supply Bibles anyway. The Gideons do that. Here is an idea. I suggest placing a copy of Rush Limbaugh\'s books in every hotel room. Maybe I could start an organization to get the ball rolling.

i like the idea of putting a limbaugh book in every hotel room - in the bathroom

instead of one square people can use one page

talk about a good use for recycled garbage

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I have yet to experiance any mold and it has been a month.

oh my.... it's been a month since your last two point five minute shower and you're not moldy yet?

hard to believe :P

That was harsh :21: It has been a month since I started taking 2.5 minute showers!!!! I still shower on a daily basis. :P:21:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

i like the idea of putting a limbaugh book in every hotel room - in the bathroom

instead of one square people can use one page

talk about a good use for recycled garbage

That's the only good use I can think of for Gore's book.

Guest LadyC

i haven't read rush's books. i don't have anything against him, but i'm not a big fan, either. i listen to music instead of his program if i'm in the car.

but david limbaugh has an excellent book out called persecution. let's replace gore's trash with that book.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

The science, as it is called, associated with global warming is junk. I just wonder what the real political objective behind the movement really is. Conservation and environmental cleanliness are good things, but what is the deal with this ridiculous global warming thing?

Yo Al! The average temperature of the oceans is 3.5 deg C. Water has a volume of 1 milliliter per gram at 4.0 deg C, and at that point begins to expand as it cools until it freezes.

What that means buddy Al, is that if you warm the oceans to 4.0 deg C, which is utterly impossible, the water level goes down, because the water shrinks in volume per gram of weight. Bummer. That kills of the coastal flooding thing. Even if you calculate the volume of all the ice on earth, double it, then melt it all, the ocean levels rise 1.5 inches. Bummer again, no flooding.

I have to assume the rest of the goof speak is just a crock of hooey based on only those two above stated facts. There is some climate change going on, but warming isn't part of it.