• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/02/1964

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/YeshuapromisedMessiah.html

Scriptures says that all Israel (remnant of last days) will be saved and they believe that Yeshua is the Messiah! In the last days being remnant of Israel will be saved after they have repented and believed that Yeshua is the Messiah and so all Israel will be saved! Blessed is this promise and may G_d bless Israel in the Messiah!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Scriptures says that all Israel (remnant of last days) will be saved and they believe that Yeshua is the Messiah! In the last days being remnant of Israel will be saved after they have repented and believed that Yeshua is the Messiah and so all Israel will be saved! Blessed is this promise and may G_d bless Israel in the Messiah!

PetriFB,

Only a very few of natural Jews will be saved. The scripture you cited is Rom 11:26. But you left out a very important part of that scripture. The first part says: IN THIS MANNER, all Israel will be saved. The scriptures written just before this one describes how all Israel will be saved. It does NOT MEAN ALL ISRAEL, but ALL ISRAEL, who fulfill the scriptures from Rom 11:14-25. Here a process of being grafted onto the Garden Olive. Notice Paul says that by all means he would like to save SOME of his own nation, verse 14, then verse 15 shows the natural Israel was caste away.

Rom 9:27 and 11:5 says that ONLY A REMNANT WILL BE SAVED.

Consider Rom 2:28,29, which says that aa JEW is not one on the OUTSIDE, but who is a JEW on the INSIDE. This same point is mentioned also at Rom 9:6-8.

Notice at Rom 9:1-5. These scriptures show that the Israelites were thrown off as being God's people. This is why Paul says that he has great grief and unceasing pain in his heart.Paul says that he wishes that he could be separated from the Christ instead of his brothers, in the flesh, Israelites!!

Consider Rom 11:1 where the scripture asks the question: God did not reject His people did He. Verse 2 says that God DID NOT REJECT His people. Rom 11:11clears up the whole question. The people would not fall COMPLETELY. There would be a remnant that would accept Jesus, God's son, and would not be rejected. The nation, as a whole were rejected. This is what Jesus told them at Matt 21:42-44. Jesus told them clearly in verse 23:37,38. Jesus tells them that he wanted to collect them together, but they did not want it. Then Jesus said: LOOK, your HOUSE IS ABANDONED TO YOU!!! This HOUSE, was the TEMPLE in Jerusalem. This mean that they were no longer God's chosen people. They could not be His people if they did not believe on Jesus, Acts 4:12, Matt 20:28, John 3:16-18, John 20:30,31,1John 2:22,23, 4:14,15. Gal 2:16, Acts 13:38,39. :emot-pray:

So when Paul says that once the full number of the gentiles have been saved, then the whole of Israel will be saved, he doesn't mean that all of Israel at that time will be saved? Hmmm...that's a strange way of interpreting scripture. So by that way of looking at things then, when God says that His covenant with Israel is an eternal convenant, He really means its a temporary covenant?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

NKJV

Roman 11

16For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

25For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

Edited by JLW001

Roman 11:16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Root's Coming Back!

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.

Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;

Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.

Job 14:7-9

:o

Rain!

Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:18-32

All Them Bones!

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Ezekiel 37:1-14

Hosanna Lord, Hosanna!

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

In Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah)

Love, Your Joe

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

The Messiah is called 'Israel' in Isa.49....Only those who are in Him, the Body of Christ are True Israel....Which includes the remnant...(that is my opinion)

Isa 49:1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Isa 49:3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. Isa 49:4 Then I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for naught, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.

Isa 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

Isa 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Isa 49:7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

Isa 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

Isa 49:9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Show yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

Isa 49:10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Isa 49:11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.

Isa 49:12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

Isa 49:13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

Isa 49:14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.

Isa 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Isa 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Isa 49:17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.

Isa 49:18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

Isa 49:19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.

Isa 49:20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.

Isa 49:21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?

Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

Isa 49:23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Isa 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

Isa 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Isa 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Savior and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Guest shiloh357

When we go about trying to define "Israel," there are some important facts to keep in mind. One of the most important is that "Israel" is used the same way in the New Testament as it is used in the Old Testament.

One interesting thing is that God in the Scriptures uses the terms "Israel" and "Jacob" interchangably.

One thing that bears noting is that the names,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

When we go about trying to define "Israel," there are some important facts to keep in mind. One of the most important is that "Israel" is used the same way in the New Testament as it is used in the Old Testament.

One interesting thing is that God in the Scriptures uses the terms "Israel" and "Jacob" interchangably.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

name='EricH' date='Jun 8 2007, 10:20 AM' post='879183'

Excellent post. Here is a good summary of the various positions (Replacement Theology, Separation Thelogy, and Remnant Theology)

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Israel/israel.html

Thanks........Is this site unbias?? :24::24::24: Most of them are not........Especially when it deals with the subject of Israel of the FLESH.......

I did see that it is pretty lengthy, but, as soon as I get a whole bunch of time, I will read through it........