• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

most of my dream come true and lately a i have been dreaming about is fighting in a war hand to hand fighting i have many enemies and im fighting for my life enemies every where hey are endless and yet im able to win and beat the enemy. im not sure what it means but i can guess. the war is the tribulation the enemy is satan and his demons, my knives and hands and body is my soul and the word of GOD. i win the battle altho im scarred and wounded all over near death i believe it the LORD that heals my soul so i can continue the fight............oak

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think the world around us manifests itself to us through dreams, and it is God's intercession with our faith that preserves us. We cannot define God's purpose or use for us. We can only stand ready to withstand, and overcome. Your dream is significant because we are in the midst of Spirtual warfare every day.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 613 Wherefore we take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

May the Lord add a blessing to the hearer of his Word.

:21:

Everlasting

Bible Inspired Author

Moon Over Key Biscayne

ISBN # 1-4241-6884-8

booksandmore.4t.com

• 2 weeks later...

Your dreams are awesome. Do you keep a dream journal? :th_praying:

no i dont keep a journal because when i wake up i forget most of my dreams...im still having those dreams and now it seems so real even tho im disabled i get drafted and pass the physical and since im a veteran i only need to take a refresher course before going to war and i was being tempted to quit by all the officers and non-comms...and ridiculed by the younger recruits..but i percevered and stated my reasons and i was aloud to stay so far....oak :b::th_praying:

I think the world around us manifests itself to us through dreams, and it is God's intercession with our faith that preserves us. We cannot define God's purpose or use for us. We can only stand ready to withstand, and overcome. Your dream is significant because we are in the midst of Spirtual warfare every day.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 613 Wherefore we take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

May the Lord add a blessing to the hearer of his Word.

:th_praying:

Everlasting

Bible Inspired Author

Moon Over Key Biscayne

ISBN # 1-4241-6884-8

booksandmore.4t.com

spiritual warfare in my sleep now thats scary im glad the LORD is on my side and helping me....oak

Yeah. When we join the family of God, we join the battle. :th_praying:

Welcome to the war zone!

funny thing is i aint scared to fight i jump right in and start fighting this is so wierd......oak