bhakthi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

As in the OT when God gave the law God puts life and death in front of all poples.That is the message of repentance.

Jesus said; "I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish." Luke ;13;5

Repentance saves from wrath and death.Even the churches are often asked to go through repentace to survive.

There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answered and said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish." Luke;13;1-5

After presenting the Law Moses told the Israelites;"' I put before you this day life and death."

Jesus began his ministry preaching;"Repent for the kingdom of God is near." Mark;1

So as we preach Jesus and the cross the message of repentace with a warning has to be presented.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

As in the OT when God gave the law God puts life and death in front of all poples.That is the message of repentance.

Jesus said; "I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish." Luke ;13;5

Repentance saves from wrath and death.Even the churches are often asked to go through repentace to survive.

There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answered and said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish." Luke;13;1-5

After presenting the Law Moses told the Israelites;"' I put before you this day life and death."

Jesus began his ministry preaching;"Repent for the kingdom of God is near." Mark;1

So as we preach Jesus and the cross the message of repentace with a warning has to be presented.

That is true. Repentance is the key to God's heart. To preach a gospel without repentance is an "other gospel," and it produces fake converst.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Repent and be humble. Everyday is a new day of mercies. Everyday requires repententence even more than just mornings and evenings for the Lord will come in the twinkling of an eye. We all must be ready to recieve Him. Praise the Lord for His forgiveness!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  248
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Repent and be humble. Everyday is a new day of mercies. Everyday requires repententence even more than just mornings and evenings for the Lord will come in the twinkling of an eye. We all must be ready to recieve Him. Praise the Lord for His forgiveness!

Every night I read the Death column in my newspaper. Many people are dying suddenly and I am always wondering if they were ready to meet The LORD!

We think about it more often because we know HIM. I pray folks are making the effort and preparing to meet their Maker at all times.

Liz4JC