• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1985

i had this dream last night and i thought that would share it with you

there was chaos in the streets at night because demons and monsters were rampaging.

when they showed up, people hid in their tents and houses in fear and all lights went out.

the wind was blowing fast when they came closer and closer.

suddenly these words came to me from this song:

"you wont get me screaming, you are nothing but a demon

get out in the name of Jesus Christ."

I was hiding with some others in a tent when some of the badguys came into the tent.

i pointed my finger at them and shouted the name of Jesus and the monsters started to scream and dissolve.

i left the tent and walked out on the street. It was crawling with horrible monsters, some had horns and others didnt. I pointed my finger and shouted Jesus at them and they becamed engraged when they saw someone standing up to them.

They surrounded me and took turns attacking me, but they failed because when they heard the name of Jesus, they couldnt stand it and began to flee.

Soon more and more people joined me and started to shout the name of Jesus. The monsters and the demons had been defeated once and for all.

They had no chance against the greatest name of all: Jesus Christ of Nazareth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Demons were defeated by Christ's crucifixion, they must obey His name because at present He has full authority over the Kingdom.

Peace

CJ

VICTORY!! It is a promise. Praise the Lord!

:noidea:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/29/1990

i had this dream last night and i thought that would share it with you

there was chaos in the streets at night because demons and monsters were rampaging.

when they showed up, people hid in their tents and houses in fear and all lights went out.

the wind was blowing fast when they came closer and closer.

suddenly these words came to me from this song:

"you wont get me screaming, you are nothing but a demon

get out in the name of Jesus Christ."

I was hiding with some others in a tent when some of the badguys came into the tent.

i pointed my finger at them and shouted the name of Jesus and the monsters started to scream and dissolve.

i left the tent and walked out on the street. It was crawling with horrible monsters, some had horns and others didnt. I pointed my finger and shouted Jesus at them and they becamed engraged when they saw someone standing up to them.

They surrounded me and took turns attacking me, but they failed because when they heard the name of Jesus, they couldnt stand it and began to flee.

Soon more and more people joined me and started to shout the name of Jesus. The monsters and the demons had been defeated once and for all.

They had no chance against the greatest name of all: Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Very cool dream. I did a Bible study on Demonology and learned about two key biblical elements of your dream. First, the rampaging demons you dreamt about bare an uncanny resemblance to Revelation 9:1-11 which describes a mass Demonic attack during the Great Tribulation.

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Secondly, All demons were defeated by Christ's death on the cross. His death brought salvation to mankind and at many different times throughout His ministry, Christ had to work around demons constantly attempting to have him killed before His time at the cross or to not have Him die at all. The significance of Christ's death on the cross carries tremendous weight against demons. Peter himself had been taken over by Satan at one point and tried to interfere with the Sacrifice and was scolded by Christ, but yet Christ was indirectly addressing Satan and not Peter.

Mathew 16:20-23

20Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

21From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Demons were defeated by Christ's crucifixion, they must obey His name because at present He has full authority over the Kingdom.

Peace

CJ

I really like this! And it is true. Many in my family have been attacked by demons. My father had one try to strangle him and it would have eventhough my father is very strong but he was able to whisper the name of Jesus with what little breath he had left and the demon fled. The Lord is amazing.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Just to clarify this up, in case you did not know. It is not merely the name of Jesus, but the Spirit working within him who utters it. Listen to a part of Acts 19

Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Awesome dream...I undergo demonic attacks a lot. I had to laugh at one thing though. the phrase "you won't get me screaming...you're nothing but a demon"

I remember that from a carmen song called no monsters. Very kewl!