Rick

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

-Says here...If'n its done an went ta da state uh da complexity in da splain'n apartment...an eets done went an got all fuzzled up an looks akin ta a 6010 welding rod wif'n da flux done half banged off'n it...din its too late fer ta do anything wif and one guessn's jist as good as da next un.

-WeLLLLLLLL,I reckon We erre jes gonna haff ta AcCept that as da FINal werd from such a learned

-AuthOritY as our Brother which dunn wenT & CoNvinceD me HE do kno whuTT hes a talkin about..

-Now Bro. jes WhaTt is it thet YOU knows bout them thaRr 6010 weltin rOds??hmmmmm???

-Shorely you ainta no welter erre yuse??cuzz iffun yya is a welter, wyyyyyy,yo credibility as a purty

-good Bible scholar as weLL as an all around intellygent person & jes plain ole nice guy that knows

-pretty much whutT hes a talking a-bout just went up by a-bout 1,000% :D:read::read:

-ohhhhhh--& jes whone m0re thang LiLL Bro.--duzz yuse want "fries" widd thetT?? :read:

Well now Bro I sho nuff do know somewhat about dem welding rods and have done enuff a dem hot slag dances in muh days. And done a little MIG, TIG and WIG...The WIG is from da slag a splatter'n an a coming in over da top a duh hood an burning da hair off'n da top of yer head.... :read::read: Why I even had dem welding Dawgs a sang'n ... :t2: lol Not a welder by trade mind ye, but have done a plenty of it. Was one a dem sheetmetal wurkers for years in da local unionism and learned how ta fabricate, and I aint jist a tawkin big ol yarns either...lol :read: , Den went and asided I best get somewhat edyecated and got meeself one a dem agrees in lectrical engineering. Now Im qualified ta run lectric trains and kin find da light switch when it starts ta get a wee bit dark... :read::read:

And dem fries is sho nuff a sounding purty good bouts now....How much fer a niller shake ta go wif'n dem fries? :read::read:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

And Ronald runs away screaming in horror...

GARY HAS A PROTEGE RUNNING AROUND!!!!

And Ronald runs away screaming in horror...

GARY HAS A PROTEGE RUNNING AROUND!!!!

ROFL!!!!! :read: Gary started it! It's addictive! :read::read:

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Speaking of interpreting.....who can intepret Gary and Rick? They are typing in tongues with no interpreter! :D

Awesome post, Rick, at least the one I could read and interpret

One of the things that amazed me when I first got saved was James 1 where it says if we lack wisdom we can just ask God and He will give it to us! WOW! That is so comforting and has proven to be true. He doesn't always tell me right when I ask but I always get the understanding.

I have also seen that those that want to discern the Word stick around while the ones that have the Pharisee mentality of "I'm right/you're wrong" fall by the wayside. Isn't that something?

Speaking of interpreting.....who can intepret Gary and Rick? They are typing in tongues with no interpreter! :D

Awesome post, Rick, at least the one I could read and interpret

One of the things that amazed me when I first got saved was James 1 where it says if we lack wisdom we can just ask God and He will give it to us! WOW! That is so comforting and has proven to be true. He doesn't always tell me right when I ask but I always get the understanding.

I have also seen that those that want to discern the Word stick around while the ones that have the Pharisee mentality of "I'm right/you're wrong" fall by the wayside. Isn't that something?

ROFL!!! :P:D

It's a great release! :D I have to admit, there have been times I have had to re-read a few sentences myself to understand them. But I learned quickly that a light hearted approach sure brings laughter and is good for the soul. :b:

I agree wordsower. God will give understanding when we ask. :D

" " Now we have received , not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things to spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Cor. 2:12-14.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Paul writes to Timothy and tells him to rightly divide the word of truth. What does this mean?

2 Timothy 2:15

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The word of God judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Therefore if God is and He is a just God, He will have mercy on those who He wills to. Example God will be easier on someone who is young in the Lord. To much is given much shall be required. A mature Christian who has overcome the world would have the meat of God

Guest shadow2b
Den went and asided I best get somewhat edyecated and got meeself one a dem agrees in lectrical engineering. Now Im qualified ta run lectric trains and kin find da light switch when it starts ta get a wee bit dark.. :P  :D
-

And dem fries is sho nuff a sounding purty good bouts now....How much fer a niller shake ta go wif'n dem fries? :D  :D

-awwwww-shukins Bro. bein as yuu errea sho-nuff wellder & gotsa whon ova dem thaRr A-grees

-thangs ta goes widd hyit,wyyyyyy thaRr aint none ova no churgees fer ennythang fer yuse aTall

-evver, weze isa kinndy laahke broathers unner tha skyns thangs ya knos?? :D:D

ROFL!!!---- :D  :D

It's a great release! :D I have to admit, there have been times I have had to re-read a few sentences myself to understand them. But I learned quickly that a light hearted approach sure brings laughter and is good for the soul. :D

-Nowsz that thaRr erra sho-nuff reel-lyfe-100% All 'merican inn-telly-gent worthee-worthy-boad-

-mymburr--yuppp-whaddddaaaguy :D:b:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Do we have an intrepeter of wildfire tougues on the board?

:D:D:D :c: :D:b: :suspect: :alien:

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Evidently these are the tongues that no man understandeth (except Gary and Rick) :t2::wacko::blink:

Guest shadow2b

-Evidently these are the tongues that no man understandeth(except Gary and Rick):P:t2::P

- Do we have an intrepeter of wildfire tougues on the board?

- :t2::wacko: :c: :P:P:blink: :alien:

-WeLLLL,It's a dArty--thunkles yob butt summ whone haz ta duz it..summ ova US jes sack-re- fyce

-whar weze -kin duz tha mose good-Rick & I"Trize"vArRy-vAaRry hayrd ta duz ourn VarrY-bEasT fer

-ya'll ya knoze---- ;):P:P