IGNORED

1 Timothy 2:15

DarkNebulaWelder

Guest Greg Davies

Let me give a testimony concerning the original scripture that started this discussion that "she shall be saved in childbearing...."

A lady in our church many years ago who had a particularly difficult labor was questioning why God allowed this "sorrow and pain" and what was the source of it all.

She came to the conclusion, after much study that it was connected to God's declaration in Gen 3:16. Whether you want to call it a curse or not isn't the issue. God said it and so it is.

Our pastor at the time encourged this lady to study out I Tim. 2:15 and related scriptures including the fact that Jesus became a curse for us having been hung on the tree and that we are no longer under the curse which would include the declaration over Eve.

As a result this woman and her sister became R.N.s and mid-wives assisting local doctors delivering the babies in our church with what we call the "Life Method" of child bearing.

Hundreds of women in our church over the past 30 years have had painless child bearing in the presence of the Lord. This revelation has not only been effective in the delivery room but also thoughout the pregnancy and everything related to childbearing, including the menstrual cycle. Glory to God!

We have been set free from the curse and everything related to it! Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Search it out for your self and rejoice.

In the interest of full disclosure I will also say that my church is Spirit-filled and praying in tongues is an important part of the this Life Method, although not necessary to be delivered from the curse. That is part of the Atonement at the cross, praise the Lord! God bless, Greg.

Edited by Greg Davies

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  829
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1943

Let me give a testimony concerning the original scripture that started this discussion that "she shall be saved in childbearing...."

A lady in our church many years ago who had a particularly difficult labor was questioning why God allowed this "sorrow and pain" and what was the source of it all.

She came to the conclusion, after much study that it was connected to God's declaration in Gen 3:16. Whether you want to call it a curse or not isn't the issue. God said it and so it is.

Our pastor at the time encourged this lady to study out I Tim. 2:15 and related scriptures including the fact that Jesus became a curse for us having been hung on the tree and that we are no longer under the curse which would include the declaration over Eve.

As a result this woman and her sister became R.N.s and mid-wives assisting local doctors delivering the babies in our church with what we call the "Life Method" of child bearing.

Hundreds of women in our church over the past 30 years have had painless child bearing in the presence of the Lord. This revelation has not only been effective in the delivery room but also thoughout the pregnancy and everything related to childbearing, including the menstrual cycle. Glory to God!

We have been set free from the curse and everything related to it! Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Search it out for your self and rejoice.

In the interest of full disclosure I will also say that my church is Spirit-filled and praying in tongues is an important part of the this Life Method. God bless, Greg.

Wonderful testimony. And I agree with the fact that Christians are no longer under the curse. However, I cannot see that 1 Tim. 2:15 is really about having or not having pain in child bearing. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the context. :emot-hug:

I certainly commend the women in researching out Gen. 3:16 and curses and their application to help women have easier birthings. :emot-hug:

Guest Greg Davies

In the interest of full disclosure I will also say that my church is Spirit-filled and praying in tongues is an important part of the this Life Method. God bless, Greg.

Wonderful testimony. And I agree with the fact that Christians are no longer under the curse. However, I cannot see that 1 Tim. 2:15 is really about having or not having pain in child bearing. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the context. :emot-hug:

I certainly commend the women in researching out Gen. 3:16 and curses and their application to help women have easier birthings. :o

I am sure you read the preceding verse, I Tim 2:14. It seems to me that being "saved in childbearing" is a direct reference to the consequences of the Fall, specifically Gen 3:16. :emot-hug: