• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

My heart appreciates beyond appreciation all the teachings I have been blessed to participate in, however I don

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

lovingHim4 - You seem to have an open mind but not so open that you would be led astray by false doctrine which is

so rampant nowadays. Praise God for Him allowing you to recognize that you have sinned against Him and that you asked for His forgiveness.

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins" Colosains 1: 14

I don't always agree with other preachers, etc and always am careful to line up everything in accordance to

our scriptures. It takes maturity to sometimes endure the anger that comes when you confront someone with a false

doctrine like someone who says we are saved by works. We are not saved by works, they are a great fruit though that comes after being saved "by grace through faith." eph2:8

littlelite - great post! remember a tiny light in the darkness can be seen a loooong way away. :noidea:

Edited by zecha51

Guest lovinghim4ever
"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins" Colosains 1: 14

Amen to that! :24:

On ocassion we tend to forget that it is the Blood of Jesus that cleanses us from our sin;

not the expectations of man. :9:

Sometimes I can get so wrapped up in trying to please others that I overlook what pleases God,

and that is never a good thing. :noidea:

:35::24::35:

Guest lovinghim4ever
lovingHim4 - You seem to have an open mind but not so open that you would be led astray by false doctrine which is

so rampant nowadays. Praise God for Him allowing you to recognize that you have sinned against Him and that you asked for His forgiveness.

Thank You! That is very nice of you to say.

:noidea::35::24: