IGNORED

God giveth, God taketh away; blessed be His name!

DInsights

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Do above statements by Job show weaknesses pertaining to the faith of God or were they righteous statements by a righteous man?

Just to be clear...

Job was blameless and upright in God's eyes (Job 1:1)...

...BUT he was not righteous for true righteousness is found ONLY in heaven.

Psalm 85:11 Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven.

Job did not know true righteousness until his eyes were opened to God's plan...

Job 19:25 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.

So the answer is neither. Job's statements were those of man seeking answers for his suffering and an unwillingness to admit his own failings for ALL men fall short of the GLORY of God!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Do above statements by Job show weaknesses pertaining to the faith of God or were they righteous statements by a righteous man?

Just to be clear...

Job was blameless and upright in God's eyes (Job 1:1)...

...BUT he was not righteous for true righteousness is found ONLY in heaven.

Psalm 85:11 Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven.

Job did not know true righteousness until his eyes were opened to God's plan...

Job 19:25 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.

So the answer is neither. Job's statements were those of man seeking answers for his suffering and an unwillingness to admit his own failings for ALL men fall short of the GLORY of God!

... and from Romans 3:

What shall we conclude then? Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. As it is written:

"There is no one righteous, not even one;

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,839
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

But....from my experience....He giveth vastly more than He taketh away! :noidea:

Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Romans 10:9-10

But....from my experience....He giveth vastly more than He taketh away! :noidea:

Amen!

:blink:

Reason

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:18

Master Makeover

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Philippians 3:20-21

Astonishment

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

Hallelujah!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Romans 10:9-10

Amen!

:blink:

Reason

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:18

Master Makeover

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Philippians 3:20-21

Astonishment

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

Hallelujah!

Thank You again.

Scripture always hits home.......

God Bless

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

My Marraige is on the rocks. God gave me the most wholesome fantastic woman. I didnt appreciate her so the Lord is taking her away.

I just need Prayer..............Today hasnt been a good day.

Thank you.

:emot-pray:

Thank you.

After consideration and prayer, I realize the devil is the culprit not the lord, But He is a very merciful God.

I still need prayer....

Thank you.

I have been so blessed, My wife and I are working it out. The Lord has softened her heart to give our marraige another chance. He is an awsome God. As undeserving as I am , He has been so merciful in my Life.

Thank You WB members for your prayers.

I pray my armour daily and pray for WB Members daily as well.

You are all Loved .

God Bless & Have a great day.

TJ