• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Does it bother anyone else that we have such a dead church in AMERICA?!!?!

They Raise the Dead in India

• Followers:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

"And five people have been resurrected after distraught family members brought their dead bodies to his meetings. One of the incidents has been captured on videotape."

i dont get into end times too much but stuff like this confirms there is some crazy evil stirring up.

"And five people have been resurrected after distraught family members brought their dead bodies to his meetings. One of the incidents has been captured on videotape."

i dont get into end times too much but stuff like this confirms there is some crazy evil stirring up.

EX~

The Lord working through a humble minister and you call it "crazy evil"??

Since I know how you disagree with the miracles, signs and wonders I don't expect a agreeable answer.

I will leave the correction up to the Lord on your case..

• Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

EX~

The Lord working through a humble minister and you call it "crazy evil"??

Since I know how you disagree with the miracles, signs and wonders I don't expect a agreeable answer.

I will leave the correction up to the Lord on your case..

thank you.

i apologize. i think i understand the type of belief and worship you do.

it is different from mine.

im not going to say anything else so again...i apologize. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I think I can understand why so many people here in America have lost faith in the supernatural side of Christianity.

I believe it's comparable to a child in love with candy all his life and then working in a candy shop later in life;

he's surrounded by so many choices and has all the freedom he wants to eat whatever he wants whenever he wants, eventually,

he loses interest in it. When he quits, he never wants to see another piece of candy as long as he lives.

A select few hold fast to the cravings originally sown in childhood. They grow up to be the store owners.

do you truly believe people are raised from the dead?

YES.. I do believe that God is still doing the miraculous.. It happens where God can show up.

We don't need God here in America.. we have Doctors, Councelors, and all the comforts to make us Feel better..

Therefore we only see small miracles... if any.

Sad..

I have been witness to miracles and healings and deliverances..

We should be seeing more miracles, if we really sold out to serving the Lord and not being merely "comfortably religious".

:whistling:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

YES.. I do believe that God is still doing the miraculous.. It happens where God can show up.

We don't need God here in America.. we have Doctors, Councelors, and all the comforts to make us Feel better..

Sad..

We should be seeing more miracles, if we really sold out to serving the Lord and not being merely "comfortably religious".

:whistling:

Amen, and in Brazil the same thing is happening. My pastor has been on several mission trips there and he personally met with a lady who's husband died from a stroke. He was proclaimed dead by the doctor who came to her house. Her family said that she had been praying over her husband's body for eleven hours.

She told my pastor that she prayed another time at the end and life was restored to his body. He asked what she had done different during the last prayer...she said an inner voice told her to rebuke the spirit of death and so she began rebuking the spirit of death and life was restored. My pastor met with her husband, because of the stroke she had to teach him all over just like a child on how to eat, walk and so forth...he still couldn't speak.

My pastor was preaching there in the town and both the lady and husband came, the interpreter told the husband that by the end of the sermon he would speak again. My pastor said we he was done the husband came forward and gave his testimony...he was speaking clearly again. ;)

My pastor said that was just one case and the missionary he works with there said it wasn't uncommon and happens quite often. :noidea:

Edited by 7thseal

Sad..

:emot-handshake:

Amen, and in Brazil the same thing is happening. My pastor has been on several mission trips there and he personally met with a lady who's husband died from a stroke. He was proclaimed dead by the doctor who came to her house. Her family said that she had been praying over her husband's body for eleven hours.

She told my pastor that she prayed another time at the end and life was restored to his body. He asked what she had done different during the last prayer...she said an inner voice told her to rebuke the spirit of death and so she began rebuking the spirit of death and life was restored. My pastor met with her husband, because of the stroke she had to teach him all over just like a child on how to eat, walk and so forth...he still couldn't speak.

My pastor was preaching there in the town and both the lady and husband came, the interpreter told the husband that by the end of the sermon he would speak again. My pastor said we he was done the husband came forward and gave his testimony...he was speaking clearly again. :)

My pastor said that was just one case and the missionary he works with there said it wasn't uncommon and happens quite often. :D

Praise the Lord!! I do believe that the American better get ready for the move of the Holy Spirit. As I have been involved in emotional healing and deliverance I have seen the miracle manifestations are being increased.

Outside the body of Christ the miracles are to bring those onto salvationa nd expose them to the Holy Spirits sanctifying power to keep them clean and in health.

Those INSIDE the Church need emotional healing from their issues reguarding the un dealt with offences and life traumas that we have told them to sweep under the carpet and remember no more. It is those UNDEALT with offences and traumas that have power and are open doors for spirits of infirmities and emotional issues.

Until the body starts receiving the healing (of the mind will and emotions, and then to the physical body) they are unable to be effective in the Commission of Mark 16:16-20.

Antways, I have seen the ministry developing to reach those inside the church and it manifesting with power and healing and setting the captives free!! ISA 61 the message is a 4 part mesage and we try to go from the good news to being healed with out dealing with the brokenhearted or dealing with the demonic in opperation in the lives of believers.

God will not overthow His Word and heal those who are walking in deception, sin, unforgivness..etc.

Until they hear the truth and address thier issues they will stay sick..

Inside the church IS a different minisrty of the Holy Spirit than to those OUTSIDE. Inside we fall underneath the the word that all the promises of God are attached to IF You keep my commandments...

Amen..

Blessings Bro,

Karen :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/18/1982

do you truly believe people are raised from the dead?

What did the Master mean when he said, "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give. " Matthew 10:8 (NASB

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

The word 'believe' is mentioned at least 280 times in scripture....Christians believe in God, but how much do we believe in what God says we are capable of doing through the Holy Spirit? Satan steals from us so much of what is ours, doubt and fear are some of his strongest tools used against us. :emot-handshake: