• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1962

Afal, I haven't been on much today, and yesterday...bum tooth giving me fits...and I have an infection which has made the pain almost unbearable...just wanted to let you know I am praying for you. Just like my tooth can be taken care of, the LORD will take care of you...this one tooth, with me will mean extraction, but hey, if it makes the pain go away, I am all for it. :lightbulb2: Ok, laughing makes it hurt worse...back to the pain meds, the antibotics and bed for me...and I am packing an ice pack too... just to keep the swelling down. Haven't been able to eat anything solid for 2 days now...I need to loose weight, but wasn't planning on it this way...:):24: Please keep me in your prayers, the dentist is going to extract the tooth on Monday...so for now, it is me and pain pills that are making me loopy...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

:) just checking in.........................missed you! :lightbulb2:

• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Please keep me in your prayers,

Dear Onetiggerroo,

I am so sorry to hear of your tooth pain. I can imagine some of what you are going through and it isn't nice. Of course I will pray for you.

God bless you

:lightbulb2:

:( just checking in.........................missed you! :lightbulb2:

Just feeling sad at the moment - not suicidal, just sad. Don't even know why. Just do.

:24:

I am very tired ... maybe I should just try to sleep.

Good night and thanks!

:)

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Hello and goodnight, Afal.

Just got home. I was away for a few days. Sorry you're feeling sad. :rolleyes:

If you are still here.....think about this as you fall asleep: If the world takes away all that you have, you still have God's promise of an eternity of glorious peace, love and happiness with Him! It helps keep things in perspective. :rolleyes:

Nite, nite, little sis,

Fiosh

;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

The thyroid thing? That reminds me i've got to get that test next week to see if it relates to my anxiety - i think the needles will more closely relate to my anxiety. And tho i'm not good at it, what I really wanted to say is that you have blessed me more than you will ever know so thank you and may many many blessings come flowing your way.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/27/1962

But, I thought the doctors gave you a clean bill of health. You DO have a physical condition?

No! PTSD is not a physical problem. The blood test came back all clear because there is no physical reason for me feeling the way that I do. The doctor was investigating if, for instance, there was a problem with my thyroid gland which would give a physical reason to explain why I feel as ill as I do.

Hope that makes sense to you.

:huh:

Thyroid problem....my friend Pamela has thyroid problems and yep, it has a tendency to cause a number of things...one was her feeling tired all the time, and was over looked by the doctors...Afal, I think you may have stumbled on to what is making you feel the way you are feeling..and that there is hope after all! :24::24:

Thank you for the prayers...I am feeling a little better this evening...the antibotic and pain meds are finally doing their job...even though I am loopy from the pain meds. I was finally able to eat small amounts of soft foods today...my tummy was happy...Never want to go on this type of diet....OY!

Hello and goodnight, Afal.

Just got home. I was away for a few days. Sorry you're feeling sad. :emot-questioned:

If you are still here.....think about this as you fall asleep: If the world takes away all that you have, you still have God's promise of an eternity of glorious peace, love and happiness with Him! It helps keep things in perspective. :thumbsup:

Nite, nite, little sis,

Fiosh

:laugh:

Hope that you had a good time while you were away. I missed your thought last night to fall asleep to, but maybe it is an excellent thought to get me through today. I am going to copy it into my journal because it is such an uplifting thought.

Thanks and God bless :laugh::21::noidea:

And tho i'm not good at it, what I really wanted to say is that you have blessed me more than you will ever know so thank you and may many many blessings come flowing your way.

Wow! Thank you for saying that. May the glory go to God but I'll take all the blessings that He wishes to send me!

:emot-questioned::thumbsup::laugh:

Thyroid problem....my friend Pamela has thyroid problems and yep, it has a tendency to cause a number of things...one was her feeling tired all the time, and was over looked by the doctors...Afal, I think you may have stumbled on to what is making you feel the way you are feeling..and that there is hope after all! :emot-questioned::noidea:

Sorry Onetiggerroo, but you have, I think, misunderstood what I wrote. There is NOTHING physically wrong with me. I do NOT have thyroid problems.

Sorry :laugh:

Glad that you were able to feel a bit better yesterday and that you were able to eat something!

:thumbsup::laugh::21: