IGNORED

Women pastors

BrotherJohnf

Guest Biblicist
joyce meyers is very good.she reaches a lot of people because she is "down to earth".your loss if you don't like her!

As far as a know Joyce Meyers is not an ordained minister. She is a wonderful teacher though.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

joyce meyers is very good.she reaches a lot of people because she is "down to earth".your loss if you don't like her!

As far as a know Joyce Meyers is not an ordained minister. She is a wonderful teacher though.

Right. Is she a wonderful teacher when she endorses WOF teaching?

She puts on a self gratifying show about her idea of the "Christian life" (whatever that is) not to mention her endorsement of WOF teachers. Run the other way.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Is the topic of women being pastors, elders, deacons or teachers something that is forbidden to be discussed on this board? I have done many searches and all the threads on this issue seem to have been closed for various reasons. I cannot believe that this is a topic that no one is interested in, especially by the number of posts in those closed threads. So what gives? If people are not able to discuss this issue calmly and lovingly then would that not be a reflection on the person themselves rather than the topic? I understand that any Christian discussion board would want to prevent profanity and abuse, but I cannot believe that any Christian would be in favor of the censorship of the discussion of ideas. If that it the case then I guess I will continue my journey in search of a Christian board which holds dear the concepts of free speech and thought.

Cajunboy::::Blessings BrotherJohn, Good Topic! Unless someone can show scripture stating otherwise, my personal beliefe is what were it states that women are only not to stand behind the pulpit of synogogues (in churches) to preach to congregations as to say, not to do an entiire (sermon) or mass where the Holy Euchrist and Blood of Christ is ministered. I do not discern in all that I've read in ALL the Bible that we are not to take the Message from God and Christ from WOMEN. If that were so, I don't think God would have put woman in charge of rearing our children from birth, where children get their first real messages from a mother who teaches the Word of God from inside the HOME!

Guest Biblicist

Right. Is she a wonderful teacher when she endorses WOF teaching?

I don't know what WOF teaching is, I just know that when I have listened to her she has always had someting inspiring to say that has helped me have a better understanding of The Word.

Women Of Faith?

Wizzard Outside Fainting?

Wild Ocular Films?

Wish Our Friends?

:24:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/08/1950

preacher, teacher, she beats her competition on this forum by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Biblicist

preacher, teacher, she beats her competition on this forum by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce Meyer has competition on this website? :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Well how nicely insulting of you.

Guest Biblicist

Well how nicely insulting of you.

At least it was nicely insulting. . . :24:

I was not aware that sound teaching of God's Word was a "competition". As I said above, when you question women preachers their supporters get very angry. I am trying to help you move away from false teaching and your throw insults.

sw