• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:)

Psa 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not:

commune with your own heart upon your bed,

and be still. Selah.

So long as the place is acceptable to Him, I guess anywhere you pray, praise Him,

and listen to His word, and give glory is fine with Him.

Amen and Amen

Everlasting,

Moon over Key Biscayne

Edited by Everlasting127

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I love talking with God in the car!

"t never fails to amaze me how inteligent people can believe that talking to "god" helps them."

Einstein believed in a God although not Jesus who is truly God.

'bible is nothing more than a group of writing that the council of nicea [a group of biships that const. apointed to bring togeather the different beliefs of christian sects.] got togeather and decided what books or writings were gods word and others they did not like were just mans ideas.'

All of the books had been written and are extremely close to the original pen dates. The Bible is extremely reliable and far more reliable than any other ancient work. The council found it easy by God to pick the books He wrote.

'...only copys of copys, there is nothing that is in the bible that exists that is closer than two to four hundered years removed from the people who wrote them.'

There was not copiers back in those times. You are really stretching the head of this claim. Every book of the Bible was written very close to the Lord Jesus and through time came to be put in the Bible - its simple.

'such as mathew and mark luke and john, there is now way to know who wrote these books.'

Without faith you will never please God. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you if he is so real.......... He will! We have a very good idea who wrote the books. When I get my cable bill it does not have to say comcast for me to be able to research and say there is a good chance I have comcast becuase of the location of where I live. (weird analogy : ) )

'I highly recomend the book called christianity the greatest story ever sold as good place to start.'

Some people do sell Christianity. These are NOT real Christians, and there are tons of people like this. I highliy recommend Evidence that Demands a Verdict. It turns your whole argument against Bible reliability upside down. Even secular scholars agree that the Bible is a reliable work and a total masterpiece... they just do not see it as the Word of God.

God bless you and welcome to the forums. P.S. .... "The Case for Christ" is a good book to read also.

Edited by zecha51

Guest LadyC

another favorite place to talk to God is in the pool. i enjoy laying on a float in the water, praying.

i also find praying in the shower is good "alone" time with God.... but i only do that when nobody else is in the house.

Guest Kimberly is Free!
so to the person who believes in god and not prove that he exists, one can only believe in god by faith, which is belif in something with out proof.

I once heard a quote from one of my very favorite movies, "Contact".

In such a small frame of reference, it says so much:

Ellie challenges Palmer to prove the existence of God

Palmer Joss: Did you love your father?

Ellie Arroway: What?

Palmer Joss: Your dad. Did you love him?

Ellie Arroway: Yes, very much.

Palmer Joss: Prove it.

The proof that God exists lies in the very faith of His followers.

God's existence is not unseen, it is manifested everyday, all around us.

Praise Jesus!