• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1959

:( Hi everyone at Worthy,

I'm sure some of you have probably noticed that since I joined Worthy several days ago, every morning I post a scripture and a prayer/comment. I hope you don't mind me doing this.

I've been on quite an incredible journey these past 5 yrs since I rededicated my life to God.

Sometimes, He brings us to a place where we have to make a choice. Praise God, I made the right one.

As it turns out, I've discovered I have a gift for teaching and writing, although it's still in the early stages-I have much to learn. I've done a few bible studies and I write my own material-through the help of the Holy Spirit of course.

Right now I'm in training/preparation time. I believe that's why God has put me out here by myself-no distractions, no other support but Him. I do attend my church every Sunday and other events when possible but other than that, it's just me and God.

The word of God is like poetry to me and writing is my only outlet for what is on my heart. I like to share what God shows me (even though most of you already know it), and also what His living word has done inside to change me. I got through a very dark hour resently because of it.

There are some things I can't share because I can't put them into words-yet. But for the most part, God loves to share His heart with those who truly want to listen. I enjoy blessing you with what God has given to me.

My fingers are only an extension of His heart. If what I share with you will touch one person's heart that day, that's enough. God already knows who needs to read it. It's all for His glory.

Again, I hope you don't mind. If my brothers and sisters here at Worthy say I should stop, please say so. I won't be offended.

Blessings upon you all-Jackie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

:( Hi everyone at Worthy,

I'm sure some of you have probably noticed that since I joined Worthy several days ago, every morning I post a scripture and a prayer/comment. I hope you don't mind me doing this.

I've been on quite an incredible journey these past 5 yrs since I rededicated my life to God.

Sometimes, He brings us to a place where we have to make a choice. Praise God, I made the right one.

As it turns out, I've discovered I have a gift for teaching and writing, although it's still in the early stages-I have much to learn. I've done a few bible studies and I write my own material-through the help of the Holy Spirit of course.

Right now I'm in training/preparation time. I believe that's why God has put me out here by myself-no distractions, no other support but Him. I do attend my church every Sunday and other events when possible but other than that, it's just me and God.

The word of God is like poetry to me and writing is my only outlet for what is on my heart. I like to share what God shows me (even though most of you already know it), and also what His living word has done inside to change me. I got through a very dark hour resently because of it.

There are some things I can't share because I can't put them into words-yet. But for the most part, God loves to share His heart with those who truly want to listen. I enjoy blessing you with what God has given to me.

My fingers are only an extension of His heart. If what I share with you will touch one person's heart that day, that's enough. God already knows who needs to read it. It's all for His glory.

Again, I hope you don't mind. If my brothers and sisters here at Worthy say I should stop, please say so. I won't be offended.

Oh Jackie!!!

What a blessing!!!!! You are among "Like minded" :) I love to write and though I just recently found myself in a situation because of the wrnog kind of writing, I love to write things that the Lord has put on my heart... He also allows me to take that writing, and so many times, he gives me the music for those words to show them to others! I really feel that God uses "writing", and so many times, it's a blessing :) Really looking forward to what the Lord say through you Jackie! And welcome again to Worthy!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

:(

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  86
  • Birthday:  07/10/1990

:thumbsup: Hi everyone at Worthy,

First off, welcome! Second off, that is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!

I totally know what you mean when you say that the word of God is like poetry and writing being an outlet - I think my name might give that away a little. :24:

So it's awesome to have another fellow writer here and I am so so glad that you're posting it on the boards, don't you dare stop that!

alex

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  73
  • Birthday:  08/07/1959

:thumbsup: Thanks guys. - J

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

:emot-hug: Hi everyone at Worthy,

Continue brother it's really a blessing to read deferent understandings of the word. :emot-highfive:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the Welcome Forum to the General Discussion Forum

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Your posts have been wonderful. If you would, please put them in the Absolutely Positive Forum. The Welcome Forum is for new folks to introduce themselves

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Your posts have been wonderful. If you would, please put them in the Absolutely Positive Forum. The Welcome Forum is for new folks to introduce themselves

absoulutely wonderful, I also get scripture a day from arcmax its free, they also send recipes and stuff about animals...I have been convicted, corrected, guided, sometimes the scripture has light meaning but then someone will call and the scripture is for them. How do I get a scripture from worthy? I need all I can get now. I also when given a Rhema word, I stay with it so I can Live it ,walk it,exercise it..otherwise I do not "graduate" unto another. I cry when I hear wonderful testimony like that. :24:

Edited by patricia1