• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

Wow! I am impressed with all the wealth of knowledge and concern here for me are just overwhelming.

I want to thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and advice.

This thread has been very helpful for me and trying to sort this all out. Also trying to talk this people who I can physical see and chat with has helped as well.

For now I'm going to put this all in God's hands. Let go and Let God because right now for me this totaly out of my control.

I respect the pastors both in decsions all though right now I'm not in full agreement. I understand they are looking out for my best interest as well as their church.

Yes, past is not, nor was perfect. I have shared my testimony in another thread here if choose to read it. This is teaching me that sometimes its not always right to share your testimony and you ave to be careful with whom you share it with.

Yes, I did imply that the pastor was passing judgement on me. i said this because he was taking what he heard of my past to prevent in one particular area of service which to me made look like my sin was worse than it was.

No, I do not plan to take any legal action because it would make us both look worse off than everything is and that is not in my nature.

I'm not trying to criticize either of the pastors. Yes, emotionally and spirtually this will be difficult for me to hear what they say from the pulpit because their concern for me as well as their church is causing me rethink this all through. Lamentations 3:40 says "Let us examine our ways and test them and return to the Lord" I have to do a lot of self examination now to make any sense of this for me to continue worshiping at this church.

Although there are many ministries that I can serve in, it is obvious at least for now at this church the door is shut on that particular ministry for me. i was never really interested in getting involved in that particular ministry again anyway. It is that I just did not realize what that ministry meant to me when doing it for so long that now it has been faced with a shut door for me. This what really breaks my heart.

So I have to look toward God to see what he has instore for me now. Not knowing how God is changing my path is scary and nerve wrecking right now but I know God has a plan for that I'm just not aware of yet and he will reveal it to me in time. His time of course.

So for now I have to let go and let God

Thanks for all your help and I hope this answers everything now to some degree or another. I know I'm loved but... life goes on....

:noidea:

God bless, Ray.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic