IGNORED

Travel to Israel

Guest Robert R

Guest Robert R

I am interested in traveling to Israel. I understand that the enjoyment of the trip is pretty much dependant on the tour operator. Does anyone have any reccommendations on a good tour operator to use for Holy Land Trips?

Thank you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

I am interested in traveling to Israel. I understand that the enjoyment of the trip is pretty much dependant on the tour operator. Does anyone have any reccommendations on a good tour operator to use for Holy Land Trips?

Thank you.

Perry stone's ministry is a good one...you can do a search for him and find his page on that...I am not sure of it at the moment

Guest Robert R

Thank you.

Perry stone's ministry is a good one...you can do a search for him and find his page on that...I am not sure of it at the moment

I have thought about going with him. I like his ministry. However, I had a couple friends go with him last year. They said the group was entirely too big. The said they were "herded around like cattle from place to place."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the General Discussion Forum to the Have Problem? Looking for Advise? Forum