• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

They are eternally cursed apart from Christ in this world.

Aren't we all?

Exactly, but it seems that a lot of people don't see it that way.

I think you missed this "Aren't we all?" part. We are all in the same boat apart from Christ.

Either YOU are an ARAB--or A PALESTINIAN masquerading as. . .

Hmm . . . interesting speculation.

I do wonder why Smash seems to be more passionate about destroying America and Israel than he is about setting the Arabs free from the lie of Islam.

Smash . . . ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JohnS, I'm always amazed when I see statements like this:

Nasser asserted Israel cannot exist "among human beings" because it was "founded on the basis of robbery, terror, killing, torture, assassination, death, stealing land and killing people," reported Palestinian Media Watch.
Anyone that has ever studied Islam can see that what they say is like the pot calling the kettle black! Look at the Islamic countries today and all the nit wit body bombs! What is even worse, is their holy men (I use the term loosely) preach violence from the pulpits of their mosques.

Yasser is rewarded if he does good and rewarded if he threatens to do bad! :noidea: boy that's the kind of country I want to live in, where the Taliban have taken society back at least 500yrs.!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

JohnS, I'm always amazed when I see statements like this:
Nasser asserted Israel cannot exist "among human beings" because it was "founded on the basis of robbery, terror, killing, torture, assassination, death, stealing land and killing people," reported Palestinian Media Watch.
Anyone that has ever studied Islam can see that what they say is like the pot calling the kettle black! Look at the Islamic countries today and all the nit wit body bombs! What is even worse, is their holy men (I use the term loosely) preach violence from the pulpits of their mosques.

Yasser is rewarded if he does good and rewarded if he threatens to do bad! :t2: boy that's the kind of country I want to live in, where the Taliban have taken society back at least 500yrs.!

Hi bebe

Welcome! It's crazy. Why do so many believe the lies?

Just give me Jesus! :t2:

Hi bebe

Welcome! It's crazy. Why do so many believe the lies?

Just give me Jesus!  :t2:

Hi John, It's spiritual warfare and satans attempt to distort the truth. Many Jews believe that Jesus can't be the Messiah since peace didn't come to the earth when He came. It's for the sake of the fathers that Israel is loved by God and He will restore them again in the Millenium. Even though at the present satan is the ruler of this world, he knows his time is short and he will do anything to confuse the issue, and that is, God is faithful to His promises.

Genesis 16:12 says that Ishmael would be wild man against everyone and everyone against him. Looks like his descendants are followingin the footsteps of their progenitor.

Not by might , nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Zech.4:6