IGNORED

Rev. 18

angels4u

Guest idolsmasher

That's it, the big money boys rule the world by proxy, and the main thing that people worship and work for is money and materialism and not the Lord. It's obvious from Revelation that the whore is just that, a rich and powerful trading that epitomizes the worship of materialism and money, and the god Mammon. The beast actually represents 7 great world empires, 5 that were before John, one "that now is" at the time of John, Rome, and the one yet to com, the 7th, will most likely be the AC. All a part of the same beast that seeks to rule the world and the whore of materialism rides the beast today. What other religion makes the world rich and profitable? None that I know of except the worship of Mammon.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beast actually represents 7 great world empires, 5 that were before John, one "that now is" at the time of John, Rome, and the one yet to com, the 7th, will most likely be the AC.

Beasts always represent a kingdom. The AC is a person. Are you saying the he is the leader of this kingdom?

So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 'The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth.

All a part of the same beast that seeks to rule the world and the whore of materialism rides the beast today. What other religion makes the world rich and profitable? None that I know of except the worship of Mammon.

I really don't think we've seen this kingdom yet...but it's coming fast. I believe we will soon see the world divided into 10 sectors. There will the EU, North America, South America, South Asian, China, the Arab nation, Soviet bloc, Africa, South Pacific....hmmmm.....Eurasia?

Anyway...you get the idea. Some global body will administrate it. This will be the final beast, imo.

It will be run as an American style democracy. Though I don't think that we are the Harlot, it could easilly be our style of society where all religions are accepted. Everything goes as long as it doesn't claim exclusivity. This would be at odds with judaism and christianity and make us outlaws.

My disclaimer;

I reserve the right to be wrong and this scenario can change with tomorrow's newpaper.

Guest shadow2b
-It has to be somebody else who fits these things. Think real hard!

You are ALL WRONG!!!

The whore of Babylon is my ex-mother-in-law

-YOD :t2: me-eth-think-eth-you-eth best-eth ketch-eth-tha-eth nexxt-ethOnewayGod.gifoutta-eth-town-eth-

Guest shadow2b
-My disclaimer;

I reserve the right to be wrong and this scenario can change with tomorrow's newpaper.

-WRONG??-YOD--WRONG??heavens to betsy--what next??machines that FLY??airplane.gifROFLdog.gifREDICULOUS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

I really don't think we've seen this kingdom yet...but it's coming fast. I believe we will soon see the world divided into 10 sectors. There will the EU, North America, South America, South Asian, China, the Arab nation, Soviet bloc, Africa, South Pacific....hmmmm.....Eurasia?

Anyway...you get the idea. Some global body will administrate it. This will be the final beast, imo.

It will be run as an American style democracy. Though I don't think that we are the Harlot, it could easilly be our style of society where all religions are accepted. Everything goes as long as it doesn't claim exclusivity. This would be at odds with judaism and christianity and make us outlaws.

My disclaimer;

Hey yod, I think we're agreeing twice in one day! Your scenario here makes total sense to me. I especially like the idea of the world being divided into 10 sectors, rather than the ususal 10 countries of the EU as most think.

Guest idolsmasher

Interesting theory yod, but there are problems with it. For one thing, if your brains were squishing out your ears it would most likely be due to swelling. :oww:

For the world to divide into ten kingdoms with 10 kings ruling over them wouldn't make much sense to me. I don't think we have enough time for all that. I would think it would be existing kingdoms that make an alliance with the AC and that part of that alliance is to make war against the whore.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I still think the fact that "Myster Babylon" has written on her forehead, "THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH," is significant.

Who are what gave birth to prostitutes and the abominations of the Earth?

And what are these abominations - like sexual immorality perhaps?

9"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

15Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled. 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."

Bringing the whore to ruin sounds different from going to war against her. It seems the one they gather to war against is the Lamb.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

This link was posted before and it's an interesting read - You'll find some answers there:

http://www.biblemagazine.com/magazine/vol-...e-1/beasts.html

that was a good article. I especially liked this quote

"For God hath put it into their hearts to fulfill his will and to agree, and give their kingdom to the beast."