• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Don't know how many of you saw that very popular video on youtube last week, but I found it really something special. In addition to the emotions it gave me, had me thinking about Jesus and the End Times that seems like in some ways we are in right now. But since Jesus warned about great deception, the following is just a couple of things that I thought about. Please view the video if you haven't already {approx 8 minutes long} before reading this post.

Regarding the point of the video:

1. Think about the baby water buffalo calf-->Jesus, The Lamb of God. When male and female left, driven away by the lion,

Jesus' cry from the Cross:"My God, My God, why hast

...Thou forsaken me?" OR

2. Consider today Christians/saints waiting for our Deliverer in this "whole world lieth in wickedness world" world. Don't we all see that the worldwide situation is way past any hope of mans' solution?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. The crocodiles attack:

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. The lions and crocodiles battling over the buffalo calf for a while:

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Rev 13:11

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I watched the video, I'm surprised that calf could still walk after being attacked by both lions and a crock.

I don't really know what "season" we're in. Satan is the master deceiver and all things can be manipulated. It's better just to be found living the way Jesus teaches us to live and let Him handle the dates and times. We shouldn't worry about it so much.