kat8585

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

"typical heartless, gun-waving, immigrant-bashing, environment-hating, jingoistic fundie Christian."

There's a string of words after "heartless" and "Christian". It's hard to miss.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

"typical heartless, gun-waving, immigrant-bashing, environment-hating, jingoistic fundie Christian."

There's a string of words after "heartless" and "Christian". It's hard to miss.

Yeah, I already pointed that out. You were already calling us typical Christians, then used the other adjectives for emphasis.

Do you know what a "fundie" Christians is? It is a fundamental Christian. Much like the class, fundamentals of algebra, it teaches the basic foundations of algebra and all other advanced forms of mathematics. A fundamental Christian adheres to the fundamental beliefs found in the New Testament.

So, being a fundamental Christian is actually being a truly, adherent Christian. That isn't a bad thing and for a fellow Christian to say that, those comments highlight some unresolved issues you have in your walk with Christ.

What was that line from "The Green Mile?"

"He kilt'em with they love, he kilt'em with they love."

Our compassion is our weakness and don't think for a minute that our enemies aren't aware of that. They exploit it, they take advantage of it and they will succeed because of it.

Evil hates good, it takes every opportunity it can to destroy it. It's the natural process in our fallen world. Our country is one of the few beacons of freedom and good left in the world and it's very foundation is being relentlessly attacked. Our morality, our laws, our religion, our unity. It divides us into categories of haves and have nots, pro-life, pro-abortion, antig-ay, pro-gay, democrat, republican, legal, illegal, male, female. Every chance it has to divide us, it jumps on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

"How do I show compassion? Well, for starters, I am not cruel to them. I don't call them "leeches" and compare them all to murderous drug dealers and thieves. I don't belittle their plight, or toss out baseless accusations. I pray for them. I live in a border town and my church has active ministries in Mexico...We drive down often to assist families and churches in need. I have has multiple experiences in Mexico ministry."

Thank you for this, Axxman. From your other posts, I thought you were the typical heartless, gun-waving, immigrant-bashing, environment-hating, jingoistic fundie Christian.

GUYS!!!! Since this was directed at me...let me just say that I was NOT offended. I actually laughed. This was NOT directed at anyone else but me. Hepatocyte and I have bumped heads recently and I think its kinda funny that I was able to "flip-the-script" a bit in her mind concerning me.

For the record...I also recognize Butero's 'sarcastic' comeback. In that he doesn't view me as a "bleeding heart, environmental, tree hugger." We've agreed on far too many things for that to be true...lol.

I think my posts speak for themselves. I can TOTALLY respect the law of this land regarding immigration...and find a measure of compassion for people who are so desperate for a better life that they would risk everything.