IGNORED

EATING ME UP

Guest fathervoice

I'm guessing none of these posts really help you, even though all of them pretty much sum up what needs to be done. If I were you, I definitly wouldn't want people telling me to let it go. But what else could be done? After all that's alot of money! Yes, you shouldn't let it eat at you, but at the same time maybe God wanted that to happen. Everything happens for a reason. Keep praying about it, and you might get the money! If this guy cheated you, ask God for justice, for this man stole from you! Let God take care of it, He know's what's right and what needs to be done. Perhaps He doesn't want you to get your money back for some odd reason that you don't realize yet. The point is, the only one who can help you is your Father so ask Him!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

A guy cheated me out of $500 once, and I took him to small claims court. He didn't show up, so I automatically won, which I would have anyway. Now he has it on his record and it will come back to haunt him if he ever wants to buy a house, and there are other consequences, one being, if he ever wins a lottery, $500 of it will come to me.

What goes around comes around.

THANKS to all who replied....There were a few comments that made me smile...others...who wrote that I didn't want to hear GODLY COUNSEL...look again....I ASKED JUST FOR THAT. :huh:

I thought that reaping coals was intended in this way...WHEN YOU ARE BEING KIND TO THE PERSON WHO HURTS YOU...you are actually putting coals on their head. BEING KIND TO SOMEONE WHO HURT YOU IS A GOOD THING.

Have not heard from him....and that has become ok....why? VENGENCE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD. I had to deal with the hurt to get to this point. When I wrote the post I was just not there yet. :o

Like SP said, we all have to get to that point! :thumbsup:

The Lord has a way of working things like this out for His glory and our good. :24: