• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

There and some conservative Presbyterian denomination out there. But the Presbyterian Church USA has gone off the deep end. They are members not only of the US Council of Churches but also the World Council of Churches. Get on the websites to both and you will see what that denomination and many more are trying to really do. They are trying to usher in the endtime one world false religion. I'm sure some are ignorant and blind to the truth, but not all.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

There and some conservative Presbyterian denomination out there. But the Presbyterian Church USA has gone off the deep end. They are members not only of the US Council of Churches but also the World Council of Churches. Get on the websites to both and you will see what that denomination and many more are trying to really do. They are trying to usher in the endtime one world false religion. I'm sure some are ignorant and blind to the truth, but not all.

We're pastoring a PC(USA) church that is as far away from the mother ship as you can get; very conservative and full gospel. Not every local congregation is liberal or as liberal as the the governing bodies.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Dancing with Karl Marx. It sounds like a bad movie title or a Billy Idol song

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

We're pastoring a PC(USA) church that is as far away from the mother ship as you can get; very conservative and full gospel. Not every local congregation is liberal or as liberal as the the governing bodies.

Marnie, didn't mean to offend you. I live in the north east and eveyone seems to be going liberal here, including mine (Nazarene). It feels like a landslide that can't be stopped. I know God is in control but this makes me sad.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Marnie, didn't mean to offend you. I live in the north east and eveyone seems to be going liberal here, including mine (Nazarene). It feels like a landslide that can't be stopped. I know God is in control but this makes me sad.

Oh man, I hear you Bob. In my last church, pre-marriage, we left the PC(USA) and I hear that church has finally joined the EPC. So now, I get married and bingo! I'm right back with the PC(USA)! Is G-d funny or what? But our congregation is wonderful here...whenever I get discouraged with the apostasy that has gripped so many denominations, I am heartened when I see our church and churches like ours, seeking to grow in grace, adhere to the faith, and proclaim the full gospel. There are more of us than you'd think, in every denomination.