mobile21

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Ok I went through all the posts and I cannot find where Bush has killed arab babies and children. Is there an article or something somewhere that I am missing. As I understood it the children getting killed over there is usually because of suicide bombings. If there is a good reference point someone can point me too so I can read and decide for myself whether Bush is a baby killer I would appreciate it. I just don't like these kind of things coming out of nowhere with nothing to back them up. I would appreciate a link or something K? :il:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC
Ok I went through all the posts and I cannot find where Bush has killed arab babies and children. Is there an article or something somewhere that I am missing. As I understood it the children getting killed over there is usually because of suicide bombings. If there is a good reference point someone can point me too so I can read and decide for myself whether Bush is a baby killer I would appreciate it. I just don't like these kind of things coming out of nowhere with nothing to back them up. I would appreciate a link or something K? :il:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

bush hasn't killed any arab babies and children. most of what mobile says comes out of nowhere with nothing to back it up.

and no, mobile, i wasn't comparing bush to an OT prophet. i was making a comparison about WAR.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Love and Blessings,

Angel

You REALLY do not know about the hundreds of children who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq?????

I don't blame you for being in denial though, I know it's an all too horrible reality to be accepted.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Mobile you claim Bush has killed all those arab babies right? What about the babies that Saddam killed, or the children killed by suicide bombers? Or the children who were visiting the Twin Towers that day that died? Bush did not kill babies. Terrorists and madmen do. What about the babies that die every day due to abortion or neglect or abuse? Going to blame Bush for that too? You seem ready to blame him for killing children in a war zone so why not? The only person in denial here is you apparently blinded by hate and predijudice.

Guest LadyC

it's no use papasangel... some people are so staunchly against bush that they inadvertantly SUPPORT terrorists.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

sigh I know.... its just some are so blinded by hate they forget about the beam in their own eye when they complain about the mote in others eyes. It still needs to be dressed down sometimes though all this hate. This is not what these boards are for. Debate yes preaching hatred and politics no. :cool:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Ok I went through all the posts and I cannot find where Bush has killed arab babies and children.  Is there an article or something somewhere that I am missing.  As I understood it the children getting killed over there is usually because of suicide bombings.  If there is a good reference point someone can point me too so I can read and decide for myself whether Bush is a baby killer I would appreciate it.  I just don't like these kind of things coming out of nowhere with nothing to back them up.  I would appreciate a link or something K? :il:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

You REALLY do not know about the hundreds of children who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq?????

I don't blame you for being in denial though, I know it's an all too horrible reality to be accepted.

:cool: yes I know about the hundreds of children dying over there....I am not in denial but I don't blame Bush for it...I don't blame you either...I don't blame anyone except those who thrive and take credit for suicide bombings...etc...my goodness they (terrorists) have sent their children (16-18) to blow themselves up. How is that Bush's fault? It was being done before American soldiers were there and its still going on now.

Just my opinion though....for what it is worth... :D

Love and Blessings,

Angel

P.S. I would be asking the same questions if it was anybody else they were accusing of the same thing. Just for the record....K?

Guest LadyC

uh oh, hold down the fort! river and i agree on something that is found in a discussion about politics!!!! :cool:

miss ya buddy! you gotta start delegating some of your workload so you can hang out here more!

Mobile you claim Bush has killed all those arab babies right?

Absolutely. He's the commander-in-chief or something like that, right?.

What about the babies that Saddam killed, or the children killed by suicide bombers?

Saddam is already in jail.

Suicide bombers are in hell.

Bush is in...............

Or the children who were visiting the Twin Towers that day that died?

Even the Bush admin. accepts Saddam had no connection to 9-11. If they accept it as a fact, why wouldn't you?.

Bush did not kill babies.  Terrorists and madmen do.

That sounds like an irrational prejudice to me...... so it turns out only "weird arabs" can be criminals but not a hypocrit republican president?????.

What about the babies that die every day due to abortion or neglect or abuse?  Going to blame Bush for that too?

Well, now that you mention it, Bush did really no real efforts to save the babies from the abortion industry because he's a polititian whose only aspiration is to be re-elected and have power and etc.....

You seem ready to blame him for killing children in a war zone so why not?

Again, he's the "commander in chief" or the "master and commander of the world" or something. He is responsible for the consequences of the orders he gave.

The only person in denial here is you apparently blinded by hate and predijudice.

As I've demonstrated, Bush is really, really guilty so the logical conclusion is that you are in denial, not me.

it's no use papasangel... some people are so staunchly against bush that they inadvertantly SUPPORT terrorists.

Ask the defenseless "dead people" of the agrarian villages in Afghanistan about "terrorists"............. I bet they will provide at least 1 name to you :P