• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

;) HEY LEE~

Using the same name for the anti christ being "Jesus".. That will sure get everyones attention....

Those left behind will be told a deceptive lie that they will believe because they loved not the TRUTH!!!

Are we getting somewhere? :shocked:

The one thing that I do know is that the enemy is really working overtime on the lost right now...  Keeping them from LOOKING for the answers, truth..

Isaiah had really hit home with me when he spoke about; "HE called and we didn't listen, so HE sent those things we feared upon us". To get our attention, seek Him. But those other voices are there too vying to keep us from finding TRUTH...

Isa 66:4

4I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

That IS part of this BATTLE already happening...

Your turn

:biggrin:  In Christ, Karen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leejosepho

Karen C.:

Yes!  I believe we are getting somewhere!  Thank you.

It was a long night at work ... I'll be back after some rest ...

Guest leejosepho

Karen C.:

You have written, "Using the same name for the [false messiah] being "Jesus" ...  That will sure get everyone's attention ..."

Yes, it would seem so, but my experience so far is to the contrary.

You have speculated, "Those left behind will [have been told] a deceptive lie that they will believe because they loved not the TRUTH!!!"

Yes.

You have shared, "The one thing that I do know is that the enemy is really working overtime ... right now ...  Keeping [the deceived 'lost'] from LOOKING for the answers, truth ..."

Yes, and as you have referenced, "Isaiah had really hit home with me when he spoke about; 'HE [Yah] called and we didn't listen, so HE sent those things we feared upon us'" ... and I assume you then meant to add, "to get our attention, to seek Him."

Yes.

"But those other voices are there too, vying to keep us from finding TRUTH ..."

Yes, and I believe many of those voices come from within all religion.

You have quoted Yah, as in Isaiah 66:4: "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

And to that, I would add, "... and chose that in which [Yah] delighted not: Religion."

You have said, "That [overall scenario in Isaiah] IS part of this BATTLE already happening ..."

Yes.

And now, back to you!

• Group:  Diamond Member

:???: From what I can gather from the Chapter 66 of Isaiah, they were Apostate. Saying they were serving the Lord but they were serving self,  "chosen their own ways".

But He looks to those with a poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

5-Hear the word of the Lord, ye that trembleth at my word, your brethren hated you, that cast you out for my name sake, SAID, Let the Lord be glorified; but He shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed......

16-for by fire and by His sword will the LORD plead with ALL flesh; and the slain of the Lord will be many

Anything in there of interest?

In Christ, Karen :shocked:

Guest leejosepho

KC:

Sure!

Where and/or how might that relate to my allegation of "double-speak" in this statement: "Jesus is god's son"?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Lee~ speak to me... I'm slow here, for real.

Yes, I feel many religions are being decieved.

I mentor some Hawaiians... Talk about some supersticious folks.. Demon inspired culture. American Indians~same. All religions outside of Christ are being decieved.

Watered down Christianity. Compromising the Word of God is dangerous.

Guest leejosepho

KC:

Welcome back!

I know what you mean and believe when you say, "'Jesus' is the Son of 'God'."  So, it is not in question of you when I ask,

Which "Jesus" is the "S/son" of which "God"?

Good morning Lee~

Hey, have you read the article "Goddess Worship"? It really relates to "times" here. Especially my situation.

The times I was strung out and the lights were following me? I took people to "high places" so they could see them...I just knew where to take them...  Where I lived was the HIGHEST point in the county. You could see 3 different towns from where I lived.

So the "place" plus the door (drugs) and all the other circumstances made my life a twilight zone!

I guess I was a full (fool) fledged pagan idolatrist (worshipper) and didn't know it!!

Praise God He delivered me... :thumb:

Guest leejosepho

KC:

Do you know what keeps you from answering my question?

If not, I could share with you a list of my speculations and you could pick one. (And I am not being sarcastic here ...)

For the record: I am not pressing you for an answer ... just offering you an opportunity to take a look at why you must either go silent or change the subject so much of the time.

Blessings!

Lee

Do you know what keeps you from answering my question?

Well, I guess I really don't quiet get the question. So I figure if I wait long enough you will answer it for me... :thumb:

So I can quit feeling goofy :shocked:

Please~tell me what's up here???? ;)

Sincerly, Karen :P