IGNORED

America is last days Babylon over 100 verses show

Guest Michael's warning Ezekiel&#3

Guest arkon
This is Nation was formed in REBELLION to the authority over her, she killed many indiginous natives and displaced even more. She enslaved men from other continents(mostly Africa) and killed many of them as "property". Then she killed many in a civil war of "brother killing brother". Now, along comes WWI.....What part of "thou shalt not kill" does any "Christian" NOT understand?? In WWII we killed multiple innocents women and children with artillery and H-Bombs wiped out whole cities of innocents and what does the "Whore" call them???? OH YEAH: "CASUALTIES OF WAR!" Gee, I wonder if Christ called them that..... OR, how about the many Mennonites, Amish, Quakers, etc.... who didn't run but civily disobeyed the "military draft" because they believed God over the Whore.....many were put in prison, tortured, shot by firing squads for "standing up for what the Word of God says." How about the recent email I received from a Christian Brother in Fallujah who lost friends and family in a bombing raid where the people were only given a two hour and very weak warning. It's NO WONDER heaven rejoices:

except for the atom bomb (not h bomb) ...which nation does this not apply to?

It applies to all.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phelanfine

YOUR RIGHT!

SO WHAT?

BABYLON IS JUST THE NAME GIVEN TO THE BIG ONE. EVERY NATION ON EARTH WILL PERISH AT THE SAME TIME.

Isaiah 34:

1 Come near, you nations, to hear; And heed, you people! Let the earth hear, and all that is in it, The world and all things that come forth from it.

2 For the indignation of the Lord is against all nations, And His fury against all their armies; He has utterly destroyed them, He has given them over to the slaughter.

3 Also their slain shall be thrown out; Their stench shall rise from their corpses, And the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

THE LORD HAS SAVED A REMNANT OUT OF EVERY NATION TRIBE AND TONGUE.

Re 5:9

And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

NOW THE QUESTION IS.

ARE YOU READY WITH THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD? SO THAT YOU CAN HELP GET THE ONE THIRD OF THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH THROUGH THE FURNACE INTO THE KINGDOM.?

.Zechariah 13

8 And it shall come to pass in all the land," Says the Lord, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it: 9 I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, 'This is My people'; And each one will say, 'The Lord is my God.'

THE KINGDOME IS IN POWER NOT IN WORD.

1 Corinthians 4:

. 20 For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

As far as the "come out of her my people..." scripture, I believe we need to "seek the kingdom of God first...." just as Jesus told us and then ".... all these things will be added unto you.."

Now, I know the exact "things" He was referring to was clothing, food, etc... all of our needs but, that will be critical in a time when "no man shall be able to buy or sell without the mark.." There is a website at : The Tribulation Network

THis is a great book written by brother Dene McGriff about the Deception that is going on right now in the majority of Churches and just how deceived most Christians are and the depths of the Apostasy spoken of in the Scriptures.

The amazing and sad thing to me today is that we are in the midst of Scripture coming to pass regarding the "last/latter days" and people are still arguing whether or not "America is the Babylon of Revelation". She is playing the "World Cop" for all the interests of power above her, killing all those who oppose her armies even in their own lands. She is the ONLY Nation that has made the World's merchants and kings rich, her financial strength only came alive after the depression because of the SEVEN MOUNTAINS - Seven of the most Powerful and Richest Families in the World , hence she "rides the beast with seven heads" to her renown and greatness.

And, as far as ministering and helping others during this time, the first thing that has to be done is to sound the alarm to the "sleeping church" to wake up and remove the scales from their eyes, seek Christ with your Whole Being every day in prayer, fasting AND His Word that "you might be counted worthy to escape the Wrath" which is to come after the Tribulation of the antichrist.

Right now as we speak, ADS is sending busses all over America making it easy to get "chipped". One will be rolling into your town soon if it already hasn't. How many people have you told about Jesus Christ and the coming tribulation this week? In one outreach site here in Houston, we have over 58 people led to the Lord since the middle of January. Not much considering Houston is the 4th Largest city in the US but, that is 58 who will not be taking the mark and will be with us and Christ in heaven! The time has come O Church, to wake up! And, to see the deception for what it is right now, seek the Lord in Truth and Spirit and, get on with the evangelical work of the commission given to each and every one of us by our Lord.