• Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

851 THOUSAND

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Biblicist
My father had a pilonidal-cyst, most of his life, I can assure you it is QUITE painful and does indeed cause a person to have trouble sitting for long periods of time. It took surgery to correct it and even with surgery they can come back. How would you know how long Rush is able to sit at the studio during his radio station?

HOW DARE YOU question someone elses medical condition just because you don't know anything about it...Talk about ARROGANCE!

And HOW DARE YOU question our military doctors, and officers that had to clear Rush of his duty and issue him the 4H ruling...WOW you must know it all, how tiring for you.

I'd say, "weaseling" one's way out of serving in a war, is a far cry better than siding with the ENEMY during a war! Let me see, that would be considered the opposite of patriotism...what's the word... oh yeah, I remember...TRAITOR!

My father had a pilonidal-cyst as well. He had it removed. It was an outpatient procedure. The fact that Limbaugh's father was a lawyer and uncle was a Missouri Supreme Court Judge is probably what helped him get out of serving. The fact is though, Limbaugh did not want to go. If he wanted to go, he could have easily went.

The irony in all of this and the reason why I brought it up is that Limbaugh gets called a patriot even though he weaseled his way out of actually serving his country, yet Democrats that have served their country get trashed. I mean you are saying how dare you question the doctor that gave him the 4 H, HOW DARE YOU GUYS QUESTION THE MILITARY THAT GAVE KERRY 3 Purple Hearts, the Bronze Star, and the Silver Star. I mean come on now. How dare guys like Limbaugh that we weazeled their way out of service trash guys that did serve their country but just happen to have a (D) after their name.

See, this is the problem. You can't lump everyone in together assuming that because I vote for someone with a ® behind their name that I automatically judge all democrats as bad.

Last I checked serving in the military was not a requirement of being a patriot. I never served in a war or even joined the military, I wouldn't dream of it, but I am still a patriot. I LOVE my country, and I support and defend it when I need to.

I think it is very wrong of you to assume that he [Rush] weaseled his way out of it just because he had connections. That would be akin to slander.

You don't have to tell me about the procedure, or the after surgery treatment, my father was living with me at the time, with alzheimers, and I was the one who took care of it for him. Goodness, those take a LONG time to heal.

You make a great many assumptions.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

$2,100,100

:mgfrog:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

My Dad was gonna join the Navy during Vietnam, so he wouldn't be drafted into the army, but when he went to MEPS they discovered that he had kidney stones. They told him to come back after he had healed, but when he did recover, the draft had ended, so he didn't see any reason to join the military since he was no longer required to.

You didn't have to be well connected to get out of serving in the military during that time. You could have enlisted into any branch prior to being drafted.

Also, since we have to keep reminding you Forrestkc, Rush isn't in a political office, or running for one. His service history isn't as important as someone who is running for President or Congress or the Senate.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

$2,100,100

:emot-pray:

WOW!!!

$4,200,200 total right now!!!

And it has generated a ton of interest among the listeners of the Rush Limbaugh program.

Link to a caller suggestion.