Guest sandra

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

"Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, and he blessed Abram, saying, Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth." (Gen 14:18-19)

Priests necessarily have to come from God's chosen people, Israel in the OT and the faithful in the NT:

Yes, I know that the priesthood existed in the OT. It was not necesary to quote that pile of OT scriptures.

Now, will you please answer my question?

That "pile of OT Scriptures" is our faith, what God mercifully reveals to us:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." (Matt 5:17)

The Scriptures say that Abraham the Patriarch believed in the very same things we "crazy catholics" believe!.

Surprise!.

:t2:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Do you think it's a coincidence that the Mass is celebrated pretty much "in every place" now?. We know he's not talking about the jewish holocaust because in the jewish holocaust no incense was present so it's crystal clear he's talking about the christian holocaust, the Mass, and he talks about it as something good so there goes the blasphemy accusation.

-MOBI----THE WORDHOLOCAUST is defined as the slaughter of six million jews in world war two-by hitler & his Nazi-party--HOW can you include this horrendous reference of six-million Jewish men--women--& children-murdered--tortured--conducted medical experiments--upon & then use that term in a reference of an incense used in the catholic church?? This terminology is a slap in the face of those six million jews & the few survivors you might just as well walk up to a jewish man--woman or child & SPIT in their face----

then say happy holocaust---merry holocaust--sssshhheeessshhhh-- :t2::t2::b::cool:

Webster's Dictionary defines holocaust as:

"A burnt sacrifice; an offering, the whole of which was consumed by fire, among the Jews and some pagan nations."

The ritual sacrifice of holocaust is explained in the Book of Leviticus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

The Scriptures say that Abraham the Patriarch believed in the very same things we "crazy catholics" believe!.

Surprise!.  :o

No surprise here, actually. You're still ducking my question, just like always. :o So I will say it again...

Maybe I should have quoted this earlier:

Hebrews 7:23 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.

So if Jesus was our once-and-for all sacrifice (and a priest's job is to offer sacrifices), then where is the biblical (NT) requirement for a priest?

Really, I want to know.

Surprise!.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Anyone else wanna tackle this subject? :thumbsup:

Guest joalmon
-We know he's not talking about the jewish holocaust because in the jewish holocaust no incense was present so it's crystal clear he's talking about the christian holocaust, the Mass, and he talks about it as something good so there goes the blasphemy accusation.

-uhhhhhhhh?? MOBI????I don't know where or how YOU came to think {the Jewish-

-holocaust}represents {A holocaust--Jewish??}Refers to ANYTHING OTHER than

-the slaughter of over 6 million Jews in WW2}This"holocaust"IS NOT a good thing

-to "celebrate in a church service-or a MASS of any kind"for ANY reason

-whatsoever---& PLEASE MOBI--PLEASE explain to me what "INCENSE"has to do

-with anything at all with a church-service when the term--the word--

-"The holocaust"has since WW2 ended always been the term meant & is

-understood as the murder of 6 million Jews-????

-There has NOT been the slaughter of 6 million"christians"in one time

-period that the entire world would define as"the Holocaust"the slaughter of 6

-million "christians"....sO splain "your" terminology here please.....

-It's sort of like calling God "Jehova", it's a mistranslation but at the end it doesn't matter because after all we don't know (we can't know) God's true name as the Bible says.

-uhhhhhh??Mobi---man-oh-man--I don't know what books you have or have not read BUT apparently you really don't know GOD'S WORD very well at all--IN ISAIAH.9.vs.6----There are several "names"attributed to GOD---like:WONDERFUL,

-COUNSELLOR,THE MIGHTY GOD,THE EVERLASTING FATHER,THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

-Those are just a FEW words that the "NAME OF GOD"contain--that are a part of HIM-that DEFINE HIM----sO as far as {we can't know "the true name of GOD"}is concerned YOU are in error--sorry but either GOD'S WORD is TRUE or MAN 'S words are true--which of course WE KNOW that "mans" claim of NOT knowing GOD'S TRUE name is just slightly WRONG-----

-ahhhhh-well mobi--just please try to answer soon O.K.??----

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's see..."unknown" names of God in no particular order...

Jehovah Jirah, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Meqaddesh, Jehovah Rophi,

I AM, The Word, The Way, the Truth, the Light, YHWH (Yaweh), The Good Shepherd, The Alpha and Omega, The Vine, The Bridegroom, The Branch, The Stone, The Cornerstone, The Son of Man, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, Lion of Judah, Root of David, Lamb of God,...and how 'bout Revelation 19: 16 which says, " And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written KING OF KINGS, and LORD of LORDS.

I'm sure that I've left plenty out, but I have a question here...if we cannot truly KNOW the name of God....then what are we supposed to do about the verse that says that those who call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved? There isn't a Greek dictionary anywhere that will translate THAT one as "Allah." In the book of Joshua, it says, "Choose you this day whom you will serve...." I am not serving Allah, Buddah, Jim Jones or any other like that...I am an adopted child of the Lord Jesus Christ - which allows me access to the thrown of God whereby I may call him, Abba, Father (speaking of names.)