IGNORED

Pre-Trib

Guest hummingbird

Guest sword of truth
that was TOTALLY uncalled for. how would you like it if we pre-tribbers said YOU were a truth hater decieved by satanic heresy?

you should be ashamed of yourself. I am deeply ashamed for you. such allegations reflect poorly on worthyboards, and in fact, on Christianity.

It was correct to say it. He is not interested in even checking to see other evidence. Such a person is what Paul had in mind when he wrote

2 tim 4: 2 "Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC

or maybe he's done studying on his own of all theories, and just isn't interested in hearing someone else's intepretation. God gave US brains too, ya know. He didn't create you for the sole purpose of explaining His word to people of lesser intelligence.

you should be ashamed.

Guest sword of truth
but the most insulting, and unchristian display of self-righteousness was when sword of truth referred to pre-tribbers as "truth haters". that was totally uncalled for. and it brings shame to christians, whatever theory they subscribe to

I didnt say all pre tribbers are truth haters just Icpguy. Your above mouthful is totally over the top.

as to your beliefs only you know why you believe them. If you read the thread "

"Pre trib based on false 70 weeks interpretation" you will see that pre trib has no basis in scripture.

Guest LCPGUY
garbage. It was correct to say it. He is not interested in even checking to see other evidence. Such a person is what Paul had in mind when he wrote

2 tim 4: 2 "Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."

My friend, I have spent years checking the evidence to support pre mid and post theories. I am simply tired of it all. My scriptural studies have led to the firm conviction of the superiority of the pre-trib theory. There are better things I can do at this stage than rehash and reread the same old arguments for, against or whatever.

I am amazed at how much you think you know about me.

One thing I have noticed all along however is the rudeness and anger in a lot of the post-tribbers. I see little of this attitude amongst pre-tribbers.

I am tickled by your interpretation of what paul had in mind above. As I see it, he was warning us about far more important issues than when the Rapture will occur.

As far as I'm concerned the pre-trib theory answers the most questions in a literal manner.

If you want a point-by-point argument from me, you're not going to get it. There are other boards where and books that present all views. I've read many. I'm tired of it all.

When other brothers in Christ have to resort to personal attacks and name calling, I discount just about all they say.

SOT, I will pray for you. :il:

In Him, Love,

John

Guest sword of truth
One thing I have noticed all along however is the rudeness and anger in a lot of the post-tribbers. I see little of this attitude amongst pre-tribbers.

This indicates nothing. When Moses came doen from Mt Sinai he was angry and ordered the calf to be burned in the fire and the ashes thrown in the riverHe then ordered the people to drink the water.

On the other hand Aaron who made the calf was the calm one who showed no anger. People who believe the truth have reason to get angry at times when they see what Paul called "doctrines of devils" take over the church.

As far as I'm concerned the pre-trib theory answers the most questions in a literal manner

I cant see this belief taught anywhere in scripture. Where do you see it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings LadyC,

heresy is a word that should be reserved for doctrines that have NO biblical basis, and i do not believe any of the tribulation theories fit that discription. you want to call someone's doctrine heretical, go sling your accusations at those who deny that God abhors homosexuality, or those who elevate mary to a co-redemptress status.

Can you give me even one scripture that says there will be a "rapture" BEFORE the 2nd coming of the Lord?

Can you tell me how many you think will be "caught up"?

Can you tell me why Jesus would leave "multitudes beyond count" behind when He supposedly "raptures" the saints pre-trib? Didn't He say He would leave the 99 and go find the one that was lost? Why would He leave ANY OF HIS behind?

Please use scriptural references and keep it short.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest LadyC

yes, i can. and having studied all theories, ernie, i'm sure you can post them as fast as i can, only you'll justify your reasons for disbelieving each of them.

i will not be baited into an argument that nobody will win. you can continue to try, if you'd like, but i will not engage. i'm trying very hard to learn NOT to argue, which i've been rebuked for doing in the past, which is the exact reason that i changed my avatar... so it would be a constant reminder.

i stand by my words. heresy should be saved for heretics. and accusations and name calling should be left for those who don't claim to be christians.

Guest LCPGUY

Lady,

Excellent reply.

While I like dad and think he has a sincere heart, he seems to love to bait people. He sets up straw men just to knock them down. Don't fall for the bait!

As you and I, and most scholars know, the pre-trib doctrine is the TRUTH. The post-trib doctrine is a big s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

Dad Ernie is a great guy and I love him. But he has been deceived by this false doctrine of post-trib I think.

Lady, pray for him and all others that are so angry and hostile, Like, especially Sword.

Sword said anger is O.K. Well, I guess he doesn't yet realize where anger got Moses, at the rock.

Lady, just keep love in your heart. You are so cool.

John :il:

Guest dove2

I am a post tribber. I don't believe it is a false doctrine. As a matter of fact, Gary and I were taught in church to believe in Pre-trib. The more we studied the more we understood post-trib. We were not taught post trib by man. So go figure. I only know when I believe it is going to be. Sure I could be wrong and so could all of us in our own theories, but I will not call Pre, Mid or Post false doctrine. Why? If we die before the rapture then it is pre trib for us no matter how we look at it. If the man of sin be revealed and we go to mid trib then we die it is mid trib. Ah, but if we last through the entire tribulation then it is post trib. No matter those that are true to the Lord will be with Him no matter when the rapture is.

I will only say the same as Ron and I have said to each other. If we go through Tribualtion I will tell you "I told you so." If we are raptured out before Tribulation then you can all tell me "I told you so as we are taken up to meet Jesus."

We should be prepared for anytime the Lord returns. We don't know what our next breathe holds.

If it is pre-trib then Praise the Lord. If it is mid trib that is fine too. If it is Post trib then we are really going through the fire of satan's wrath.

I have one thing to say: Some people don't understand the difference in satan's wrath and God's wrath. Tribulation is satan's wrath, not God's wrath.