• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

You think people who are against the Iraqi war are 100% SATANICALLY-INSPIRED! WOW! If you spent more time reading the loving words of Jesus you would see how wrong you are preaching this war mongering brand of Christianity.

Jesus never said to wage wars and slaughter your neighbor but:

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

:il: JESUS :whistling:

I think you should do some studying on the religion of Islam. You might find out that they are aiming for an Islamic world and they are making progress. When Kosavo becomes independent it will be an Islamic nation and that is just one example. Muslems believe that they can lie and murder to achieve their goals and it is not a sin. Unlike us they believe that anyone who is not a Muslim is an infidel and the only thing that infidels are worthy of is death by any means including long term torture.

Jesus told us to do a lot of things including telling us to take a sword with us when we go out into the world. God has killed a half a million people all at one time when His people were attacked. Was God wrong? I don,t think so. God is in control of this war just as He is in control of the things that happen in my life. Is God wrong for letting this war get started? I think not.

But I can tell you that God is using this war to bring about His prophetic word and make it come to pass.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JamiLea
I went to the kryon.com site but didn't go in because my Spirit made me uncomfortable. Those who read this, please be careful.

The OP posted this to warn Christians about what is going on. Some of us care because it makes our Witness more effective by educating ourselves with the Holy Spirit right there guarding and guiding and teaching, discerning with the Spirit.

Like Paul said (was it he?), Be as they are, but to not join in the nonsense....

We have to remember where we once were in our Walk, pray fervently for these peoples' souls to be saved and carry out our purpose here on earth.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus, COME!! :24: :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I went to the kryon.com site but didn't go in because my Spirit made me uncomfortable. Those who read this, please be careful.

The OP posted this to warn Christians about what is going on. Some of us care because it makes our Witness more effective by educating ourselves with the Holy Spirit right there guarding and guiding and teaching, discerning with the Spirit.

Like Paul said (was it he?), Be as they are, but to not join in the nonsense....

We have to remember where we once were in our Walk, pray fervently for these peoples' souls to be saved and carry out our purpose here on earth.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus, COME!! :laugh::laugh:

I'm not saying bury you read and ignore world events. I looked at the Indigo Children web site. When I went to the Kyron site it was different. Very seldom does my (the) Holy Spirit cause me to feel uneasy. When it does, I take heed. So I gave a warning. I just wish it wasn't on page 3 but page 1.

Guest The Heat

I don't know if any of you notice but the U.N. is an instrument of Satan. They are trying to unite all nations under one law as stated in Revelation. They are the New World Order as it states on the back of the dollar bill. The Illumaniti is occult of Satan. They are trying pass on the Verichip/Digital Angel (Mark of the Beast) to all of the americans and eventually throughout the world. There are many things these "Elite" few are doing behind closed doors that go against God. As in charging interest to loans, eliminating God from schools, corrupting the government, etc etc.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I don't know if any of you notice but the U.N. is an instrument of Satan. They are trying to unite all nations under one law as stated in Revelation. They are the New World Order as it states on the back of the dollar bill. The Illumaniti is occult of Satan. They are trying pass on the Verichip/Digital Angel (Mark of the Beast) to all of the americans and eventually throughout the world. There are many things these "Elite" few are doing behind closed doors that go against God. As in charging interest to loans, eliminating God from schools, corrupting the government, etc etc.

The company named Verichip/Digital Angel is an American company but if you want to see something even more interesting put into your computer the words "rfid tattoo". You will find that there is another American company out of St. Louise that has created an ink that will hold information and can be put on a person just the same way one would put on a tattoo.