IGNORED

The Framework for the Anti-Christ

Guest SPIRITSONG APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES

THE FRAMEWORK FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST:

ONE WORLD RELIGION/NEW SPIRITUALITY/DOCTRINES OF DEMONS:

The World being instructed by KRYON

( Article by Rev. Deborah Cancel, SPIRITSONG APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES )

The entire World is presently involved in an unusual, massive,

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

You think people who are against the Iraqi war are 100% SATANICALLY-INSPIRED! WOW! If you spent more time reading the loving words of Jesus you would see how wrong you are preaching this war mongering brand of Christianity.

Jesus never said to wage wars and slaughter your neighbor but:

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

:il: JESUS :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Spiritson no offense but where is the Love of Christ in your posting. Maybe I am not reading this right but I do not feel Christ's love here. I do sense warmongering though but hope I am wrong.

Neb Amen Bro

This article is NOT about whether I, or any other Christian, supports a war in Iraq, a war against Terrorism; or any other war! It is about the diabolical framework which is actively being laid for a One World Religion, and the Anti-Christ!

Satanic Forces are making such a concentrated worldwide effort to sell the idea of 'total world peace, oneness, and spiritual unity' apart from God, the Holy Spirit, and the Sacrifice of Jesus!

However, you are sadly deceived if you honestly believe that our world will never see war; and the Bible most assuredly does not say that.

Satan is rising up to challenge God; because he wants to be worshipped by Men. This means that Christianity itself is also under attack, in the Spiritual Realm; and this multi-faceted attack is steadily escalating, which will become ever more visible in the Physical Reality of our daily lives. Not just by Demons being 'channeled' by hapless, deceived, victims; look around you at the sudden, rushing flood of Homosexual Agenda! A new Homosexual program hitting the TV every few weeks; and in prime time, so that children can be sure to be exposed to it! Homosexuals adopting children more and more! In the news everywhere, we find the unbelievable appearance of this abomination! Even down to Judges defying Law, perverted weddings being performed; with ever-growing parades and protests from the Public ( which includes much support from non-Homosexuals! )

We are not told to 'love' Satan and his Demons; or seek to establish 'peace' and 'unity' with them. Although, the Scriptures say that 'we wrestle not with flesh and blood'; there is no promise that there will never be war. In fact, quite the opposite.

This is not the topic of my article; howver, the unfortunate Reality of Terrorism, rooted in the desire to eliminate, first, Israel, then Christianity, will not just fade away because we might want it to. Christian-based Countries cannot sit idly by, without taking a stand.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Is this is sort of New Age teaching you try to teach here??

:laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I get where SAM is going here and I agree to a point i don't know anything about this Kryon. But you can see the world moving toward a new world order which is spoken about in the Bible. Yes it is all on the way and yes there is alot going on in the spiritual world that we are unawear of. I do belive that politics and the war against terrorism is being used by the enemy to bring the new world order in to place ( but I could be wrong ) JMO but the truth of it all is that while this is happening and has been written of, the ending has also been written.

GOD WINS! :laugh::):P:P

It is all happening it is going to happen but as christians we need not live in fear of it. GOD WINS!!!

These types of articles bring fear which is not needed. It is all scary when you read about Paul and what he went through and that as christians we could at some point in our life have similar persicution but ultimatly if God is for us who can stand against us. We have victory and need notlive under this type of fear.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I get where SAM is going here and I agree to a point i don't know anything about this Kryon. But you can see the world moving toward a new world order which is spoken about in the Bible. Yes it is all on the way and yes there is alot going on in the spiritual world that we are unawear of. I do belive that politics and the war against terrorism is being used by the enemy to bring the new world order in to place ( but I could be wrong ) JMO but the truth of it all is that while this is happening and has been written of, the ending has also been written.

GOD WINS!  :)  :)  :t2:  :t2:

It is all happening it is going to happen but as christians we need not live in fear of it. GOD WINS!!!

These types of articles bring fear which is not needed. It is all scary when you read about Paul and what he went through and that as christians we could at some point in our life have similar persicution but ultimatly if God is for us who can stand against us. We have victory and need notlive under this type of fear.

Amen Gymrose,

I too see to a point where Sam is going with this and have never heard of this particular demon per say, and this is really not the reason I am posting on this thread. although I definately agree that there is great demonic activity that is present today.

I am posting because I keep hearing this we are to love our enemies, which is true. But loving our enemies has nothing to do with tolerance of our enemies. Such as tolerance of false teachings, promotion of sin as being ok, etc.. this list can go on and on.

Loving our enemies is presenting the truth to those who dont accept the truth and praying for their salvation --even to the point where they might put us to death for our testamonies. We are Gods messangers, if we are indeed borm ofthe Spirit.

Love is not embracing the lie but exposing it. Lets say for instance this homosexual marriage thing that is going on as an example.

God is not looking for someone who will go and give this person a hug and say its alright that your homosexual, but He is looking for someone who will say that homosexuality is wrong and you need to repent and turn to the living God for salvation. If we dont we will love that person right into hell.

God in no way says that tolerance equals love, otherwise Jesus would have tolerated sin, but instead He was put to death. Why was this, did He not have love? We all know the answer to that.

Love does not seek its own, it seeks the welfare of others, instead of seeking "peace" by our tolerance we should show our love by the exposer of sin, and calling it what it is, sin.

How many if they seen someones house on fire, would sit idley by? wouldnt you try and get the people out of the fire, or at least call 911? Well people are burning in their houses, we need to either offer salvation by presenting the gospel, or at least call 911 by presenting our prayers to God.

Time is short, and to love someone is to lay down your life for that person, so that they may obtain freedom.

I am not addressing this to anyone in particular, its just that I see this love your enemies thing posted all over the place, and it is something we should all do. But in order to love someone, we must first understand what love is. Its not tolerance.

Hope I didnt offend anyone, its just my two cents.

In Jesus

Kevin

Guest dove2

I can see where you are coming from and that you are trying to warn us and keep us up to date on what is going on. I think some of us need to know about such things to watch over our children and grandchildren. Things can slip into the schools and parents not even know about such. I saw witchcraft sneak into one of my grandchildren's schools and my grandchild was involved at the kindergarten level without us even knowing it until certain events were talked about by the child. Yes, we do need to know what is going on in the world for our children's sake and to watch over them. We are to be watchful and not sleeping where our children and other children are concerned. We are to be informed.

I did not see your post as being that of war, but just a warning. I appreciate knowing about this. I have not kept up to par on my studies to watch as I should. I have a granddaughter that will have a baby in August. It is time I know about this so I can tell my daughter and granddaughter things to watch for. Thank you and as far as I am concerned it was well needed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Kevin - outstanding post! I just saw it brother. I agree with you 100%. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Whether you believe this "Kryon" thing is demonic, or just sadly misguided, you should remember that it is a cult, preying on those who are vulnerable.

It's easy to scoff at names such as "Lightworkers" "Indigo Children" and so on, but vulnerable people are taken in by this nonsense.

Cults, whether demonic, satanic new age or even "so-called" Christian are an abomination, an affront to God and a distortion of morality. Hence is is every good Christian's duty to challenge and expose them for what they are.