• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

was in south carolina five days last week and was able to have quantity time and quality time with Jesus for my dad and his fiancee kept my daughter busy.

the dream:

I found myself standing in Israel with a christian male friend. ( i have never been to Israel physically and do not have a christian male friend in the natural)

Near a short group of stores i was standing towards the cities,(maybe towards the dome in direction)

the desert area being behind me.

the buildings were made in like a ssandstonelike textureL. Lt.yellowish/beige in color.

The air clear, the sky blue the climate not too hot and definitely not cold at all.

From the right ear came a noise, a conversation and behind that conversation were small whispering of others talking.

two males were dicussing loudly and vehemently.

First voice~ "We need to do something"

2nd voice ~ "Yes I know, we cannot allow Israel to ever be rebuilt"

first voice ~ "We need to make sure that there is nothing left, The jews messiah not to return and the christians Jesus not to have a place to put His foot down"

2nd voice~~ " well, there is already a cemetery where the christians believe Jesus will return"

1st voice ~~ " yes.. But this will not be enough we need to get rid of the christian, the jew so Jesus has no reason to return"

At this time I can see in the Spirit two men who looked so opposite than each other, one conservative and one not, one blonde and one not, one short and one not. They would appear in the natural to totally oppose each other but it is a deception to fool the people. They both had the same vision. to get rid of Israel.

I spoke to my friend and said quick call the united states and inform them of this. It is to take place. As he was using his sell phone bombing and bullets from afar can be heard.

Then where I stood those stores were a prime target...they were all christian. Bombs fell on these group of stores.

although there were small stores in a short connection to form a group. They were well known to be christian based.

I have no idea of where I was nor was their any time to be prepared and yet christians and I were prepared. Does it make sense to any one?

My second dream was about America. Does anyone know where this place is. I am praying!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Looking forward to hearing your dream concerning America. And I am glad that in your dream the Christian was prepared.

Looking forward to hearing your dream concerning America. And I am glad that in your dream the Christian was prepared.

I would never have thought it to be so, shepherds grace, There seems to be so much to do yet I wish I knew the time yet I am a 50/50 person, meaning that due to the story of the 10 virgins ... five were ready five were not... The two walking in the field...one taken and one was not... I narrow things down to 50% who claim to love the Lord Jesus really do and walk the walk. It is sad to think about but brings me to intercession.

America-- Totally different in that a horrid appearing pestilence occurs. Lesions so bad on the sides of the face, arms, legs whether from germ warfare I do not know. But America was be quarentened state by state which is a highly unusual thing to happen. Those who passed me by seemed to have boggling of the mind, there but not there. I was on the phone with my sister to find out if they are barring her from coming to New York...She lives in New jersey and she was going to try and get to my home. The only thing protecting me was the Blood of Jesus. There were curfews...people were going nutz trying to get to the stores who had not been infected yet but those who were would not let them pass.

This was very emotional for me...Just wanted my close family at my side so I can assure their protection which shows me something about me.

Well in the dream Emily, my daughter who is now seven was maybe a couple of years older than she is now. She was taller anyway...Usually Jeus uses her in my dreams as a time reference. Thanks for your interest sweetheart.

I am looking also for someone who may know where I may have been standing in Israel in my dream. I was not a tourist and perhaps most have never ventured to where I was recently... oh well patricia1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Thank you Patricia for sharing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

King of Kings congregation in Jerusalem has a prayer tower in the center of the city. There are good and Godly people there who both pray and listen to God. Succat Hillel also has a place of prayer, praise and worship that stands as a strong tower of resistance against the constant attacks of evil against Jerusalem. Tom Hess has a place of prayer on the Mount of Olives where there are believers praying constantly. Bridges for Peace has a policy that every volunteer must commit to pray (on the clock) for at least one hour per week. They have a round the clock prayer room which is always in use.

I would say that the stones are in place. The attack has begun and the war is underway. A vision of this sort is almost always a call to action. It seems to me that it is a call to stand in prayer with the believers in Jerusalem. Distance is not a factor in prayer. Pray now and pray often.

Blessings and Shalom from Jerusalem!

now I understand why I was standing towards the cities, Perhaps your the male friend, A spiritual thing...Thanks for your answer, I do know about Bridges for peace...Haven't heard that name for a while. it is indeed a time to set our wants and desires to the side and intercede for the strength of our coming and already persecuted families...and Israel!!! thank-you for your needed response sincerely, :thumbsup: patricia1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I continue to wait for a sign to tell me when it's time to go to Israel. I know a path and method will be provided to me when the time is right but for now everything seems to have stalled, like the quiet before the storm. I know we are in the end times and yet I do not feel any anxiety or perceive any urgency. I understand that I have fallen away a bit but my love and faith have not diminished. I admit I have not heard much in the way of the spirit until just recently and I can sense an awakening. Those who are of the world have been unusually outspoken lately and it disturbs me what they are saying. I can but pray that they will receive His mercy and find the wisdom to submit to him and receive his gift.

things are ripening but not ready... had another dream, the embyonic sac remains intact. Patricia1