• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

Here is an email I received. Please pray folks. Not just for Canada - but for North America. It is important. It is our duty. These are OUR nations, God's nations. We must defend them.

from - "INTERCESSORS FOR CANADA"

MID MONTH NOTES - MARCH 2004

DEAR READERS The following resource is for informed intercession all over North America.

From April 13th to May 5th, the Dalai Lama is visiting North America for a strategic mission to extend the influence of Tibetan Buddhism.

April 13-15 - Pasadena, Los Angeles

April 17-20 - Vancouver

April 21-24 - Ottawa

April 25-May 5 - Toronto (Here he will conduct a ritual called the 'Kalachakra' (see below), which is a most powerful occult ritual to release 722 spirit princes upon the land. This ritual has been performed four times previously in the USA: 1981 Madison, Wisconsin; 1989 Santa Monica, Los Angeles; 1991 Tower One, (??)New York City; 1999 Bloomington, Indiana. Santa Monica and Pasadena are both near Hollywood where many stars and media heads have been influenced.  This is a serious call to prayer with much heart searching for our  own repentance for our own hearts and the state of the church.

HOW TO PRAY TODAY!

Proclaim Isaiah 34: 8-12 to declare that the Kalachakra event will not take place and that for the DL - 'there will be no kingdom there'!

Also declare that for the 722 spirit princes they will be nothing!

Pray for the salvation of the Dalai Lama and for the initiates to have a revelation of the real Time Lord - Jesus Christ.

For the salvation of Tibetan Buddhist people in North America.

For the unity and protection of all those involved in prayer in our cities.

For our own repentance according to 2 Chronicles 7:14.

Consider joining in with one of the prayer and fasting initiatives.

KALACHAKRA SUMMARY

The Kalachakra tantra ritual is the key initiation rite into tantric or Tibetan Buddhism. In the first phase of the ceremony, the Dalai Lama asks the local spirits for permission to use their home. Because the spirits typically do not want to cooperate initially, the assisting monks use shamanistic prayers, music and dance to subdue them.  After this, the Dalai Lama receives permission to proceed with the ceremony from Tenma, the earth spirit, on behalf of all the local spirits. These spirits are invited to take up residence in the mandala, or spiritual house, which has been built for them. This is an intricate two-dimensional sand drawing that through

meditation appears as a 3-D dwelling - a door into the spirit world. The goal of mandala visualization is to enter into and become one with the spirit at the centre of the mandala. The initiate thus yields control of himself to a spirit. The mandala contains a central ruling spirit (Kalachakra) which is surrounded by 4 or 8 more spirits, which are in turn surrounded by others totalling 722.  After the ritual destruction of the mandala at the end of the initiation rite, these spirits, with their prince, Kalachakra, are released over the surrounding territory. The initiation event is completed when the Dalai Lama ritually destroys the mandala after all meditation and initiatory rites have been completed. The spirits are thereby released over the land while the initiates retain the spiritual connection to Kalachakra and his world, having internalized them through meditation. The sand from the mandala is poured into a nearby body of water and the spirits dispersed into the adjacent lands. This has the following spiritual dangers that will be averted through prayer:

Increased resistance to the Gospel

Increased territorial power of Buddhism over Canada

Reinforcement of anti-Christian sentiment

Pastors, congregations and ministries under more spiritual pressure

THE PRAYER CONNECTION

Many cities across the nation are mobilizing their city wide prayer networks to be fully alert during the same time period.  Some are mounting round the clock "prayer walls", others are making sure that at least one church building is open each day on a rotating basis, so that prayer and worship meetings can be held.

Pasadena  (April 13 - 15)

Pray for the Body of Christ to mobilise to hold up Los Angeles in prayer and for much wisdom for First Nations leaders to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches.

Vancouver  (April 17 - 20)

Strategic prayer and worship will have the focus on the Lord Jesus. On Monday, April 19th, a worship service is planned in the city to lift high the name of Jesus during the time when the DL is at the Orpheum Theatre. Peace Choirs across the country will be coordinating their simultaneous praises for the DL, so other cities are invited to worship Jesus at that time! Vancouver is proclaiming a 21 day partial (Daniel) fast from April 1-21.

John: Apparently Bishop Ingham is presiding over a huge media event during the visit and the DL is also intending to visit a Buddhist retreat centre on one of our Gulf Islands (Saltspring?/Bowen?)

Ottawa  (April 21 - 24)

Please pray for the 'Stand In The Gap' team to finalise their prayer strategy. Other factors: Pressure on the Prime Minister to meet with the DL. It is also possible that Chief Phil Fontaine may welcome the DL on behalf of the Assembly of First Nations.

Toronto  (April 25 - May 5th)

The local team in Toronto have formulated a response with three primary streams, under the title "The House of the King". Please check out the website for many details at  <http://www.houseoftheking.com>

1. 24/12 Worship: Starting a day earlier than the other ceremony, there will be a continuous stream of worship ascending from a central location in Toronto, which will use local and visiting worship teams. 

2. Intercessory Prayer will be deployed out of the worship environment, using different types of intercessory prayer, both on location and out in the streets.  Training is ongoing, and there will also be an orientation session at the start of the effort and at different times during the 12 days for those arriving from other parts of the nation and the globe.

3. Outreach Ministry is also being developed to reach out in love to the many followers of the Dalai Lama who will be visiting the city at that time. Training sessions will be happening before and during the event.

OTHER RESOURCES AND LINKS

1.    Contact info@thehouseoftheking.com    for a CD PowerPoint presentation that gives a

greater understanding

2.    Check out www.houseoftheking.com

3.    Details of a call to fast for April 1-30:  www.canadainprayer.com

4.    Useful web site:    <http://www.trimondi.de> www.trimondi.de

(German web site in English and German)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Do you think the Dalai-Lama is the antichrist or something???????

If you want to know true evil, just look at the anti-christian but Bush-supported China, now, that's evil al'right!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Dear Mobile -

flyingpie.gif

1) The Dalai Lama is the head of a false religion - actually, he is worshipped as a diety himself.

2) US support of China did not begin with Bush - Clinton supported China, too, you know (or should know). It's some kind-of weird politocal-economic balance thing, I guess (Note: I don['t like it either), but you can't rightly point your finger at Bush alone on his one. (Actually, I don't know if there is a "one" person the finger can be pointed at.)

Guest LCPGUY
Dear Mobile -

flyingpie.gif

1) The Dalai Lama is the head of a false religion - actually, he is worshipped as a diety himself.

2) US support of China did not begin with Bush - Clinton supported China, too, you know (or should know). It's some kind-of weird politocal-economic balance thing, I guess (Note: I don['t like it either), but you can't rightly point your finger at Bush alone on his one. (Actually, I don't know if there is a "one" person the finger can be pointed at.)

Yes Neb there is - Satan!

Not exactly a person, but still a being.

John :rolleyes:

Guest LadyC
Dear Mobile -

flyingpie.gif

mobile finds any excuse to bash bush, even when those excuses make him look silly to any who actually pays attention to politics instead of just spewing rhetoric.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

LadyC:

Your beloved Bush has endangered ALL THE FREE PEOPLE of Taiwan by publicly endorsing the threats of the chinese P.M. to Taiwan.

Taiwan is a free, independent, democratic country and China has all the intention to change that in the upcoming years or even months. It's crystal-clear China is getting ready to attack Taiwan and with Bush as "our leader" blasting any declaration of independence on Taiwan's part, it's only a matter of time for China to get away with murder.

China and Bush must be stopped ASAP!

Guest LadyC

he's not my beloved anything. he's my president. he's the leader of this country and he's doing a darn good job. now i have been out of town for two days so perhaps i missed the news, but i don't recall hearing anything about bush endorsing any threats from the chinese PM. can you give me a RELIABLE source for your information?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

Hey Guys,

Do you think the Dalai-Lama is the antichrist or something???????

I was not saying that at all. Although there is definitely something anti-Christ about the spirit behind all this. At any rate, this was an encouragement to pray. We need to pray for our countries. We need to pray for the protection of something really, most people don't even understand the spiritual ramifications of having something like this happening. We cannot hope our 'Leadership' will do this for us. We may have elected them, but they may not be fully representing our spiritual heart. That is why prayer is so important. Prayer breaks through spiritual boundaries that few other things can.

This is a call for warfare prayer for those who believe faith can move mountains. And that our nations don't have to be under any more spiritual oppression than they already are. We need to free up people - not let some visitor 'bless' our waterways with anymore spirits that will ultimately seek to destroy us.

Bless you all,

Willow

Guest LadyC
he's not my beloved anything. he's my president. he's the leader of this country and he's doing a darn good job. now i have been out of town for two days so perhaps i missed the news, but i don't recall hearing anything about bush endorsing any threats from the chinese PM. can you give me a RELIABLE source for your information?

i'm still waiting for a reliable source of your information mobile. i've been hunting all over the internet news services for any story which supports your CLAIM, and have yet to find any. the closest i've found is discussing how bush is concerned that taiwan is pushing this referendum, but also disclosing how the bush administration is trying to help taiwan boost it's defenses. that article was posted three days ago, so unless you've got some credible source of information that indicates bush has done an about face in the last 72 hours, i will have to assume that you are incredibly mistaken.