• Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

AAAARRRGGGHH!!

Thread hi-jack!

Thread hi-jack!

Mobile - you gotta gripe about Bush with regards to Taiwan, please start a new thread and not steal away from Willow's thread about the Dalai Lama.

Willow's concern and request is very valid and is worth being addressed as such.

Stupid me for playing into the hi-jack.

Willow - I apologize for encouraging the fire.

I agree with you 100% about the spiritual battle going on with his visit. Those rituals encourage and invite evil spirits into the land.

This is a call for warfare prayer for those who believe faith can move mountains. And that our nations don't have to be under any more spiritual oppression than they already are. We need to free up people - not let some visitor 'bless' our waterways with anymore spirits that will ultimately seek to destroy us.

Amen and amen!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mjohn

Father God...have mercy on the USA and Canada today...

First God protect us and keep this Nation Free and God may we be active in our faith walk and talk here on the internet and in our own personal lives...

God I am Thankful that You have brought a healing to our nation since the attack...

And, God You continue to pour out Your Love and Your Word..Your Son Jesus...

And, God I know You are greater than the Dahli Lama....and that You are not threatened by his presence in our Land...This Is Our Land...and as Born again Spirit Filled Believers...we claim a Victory over the enemy...and God we ask You to continue to guide our great nation...with Strength and Character...

God help our leaders not get side tracked with garbage and with putting each other down But, God help us discern right from wrong...and God may good continue to win out...High and Lifting Up You Your Church and the Son Of God...The Great I Am...Jesus Christ..

Lord direct our country back to the Gospel story and truth about Jesus and God continue to send millions to see the Passion of Christ...God raise up cells to serve and God cause Your People to gain strength over the flesh and walk talk, type the Good News and under the direction of Your Holy Spirit...amen.. :rofl:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

AAAARRRGGGHH!!

Thread hi-jack!

Thread hi-jack!

Thank you nebula - I needed that laugh today!!!

And, God I know You are greater than the Dahli Lama....and that You are not threatened by his presence in our Land...

Not threatened.....that was wonderfully put mjohn, thank you for that reminder. I will not be anxious for anything....

Prayerfully yours,

Willow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

"President" Bush, he must be proud of himself!

There was an attempt of assassination against President Chen Shui-bian, thank God they failed. Now, when was the last time you recall an attack against the life of the President of Taiwan before Bush endorsed China's threats?????????? of course NEVER before !.

China is completely reassured by Bush and they will move ahead and the poor people of Taiwan will be enslaved.

Too bad those millions upon millions of people live "outside the womb" because we all know "President" Bush doesn't care for those outside the womb don't we??????.

Guess tough luck! :suspect:

http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/3/19/172622.shtml

Guest LCPGUY

Hey Mobile!!!

Maybe i haven't read enough of your posts yet, but your Anti-Bush attitude really shines forth. I am curious though, are you a liberal who despises Bush or a right wing conservative that thinks he has betrayed the Party.

Doesn't really matter - just curious as I personally know both types.

John

Guest LadyC

MOBILE

please do post us a credible source for your claim that bush endorsed china's threats. even the link you provided doesn't make that claim! maybe that jouralist is more discerning than you are.

you completely ignored my previous posts regarding this false baloney you're throwing out. but then, i've noticed that seems to be your style. hit and run insults with nothing to back them up.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

To post that the Dalai Lama is a threat to christianity and is going to summon evil spirits is nuts. The Dalai lama may not share our beliefs but he's hardly a threat to christians. In fact I'd consider him to be one of the most spiritual people on the face of the planet. He works through non-violence trying to resolve the terrible injustices that were forced on his people by china. I may not share his views but I respect his character and his method of working.

No wonder people hate fundamentalists. They give the rest of us a bad name.

Guest LadyC

cerran, how about if you define "fundamentalist" for us. i found your remark offensive. i've been called a fundamentalist a number of times, but i don't see the dalai lama as a threat to Christianity. my God is bigger than his god :t2:

now, since i have been labeled as a fundamentalist, the only definition i can come up with that describes what a fundamentalist is, is someone who believes the Bible says exactly what it means, in its totality.... someone who studies all of scripture to understand what God has to say about something rather than picking and choosing what they want to believe.

that just doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me. if we're hated for it, we must remember it's God they hate first.

Guest LCPGUY

Cerran said

He works through non-violence trying to resolve the terrible injustices that were forced on his people by china.

And how far has he gotten with that "peacenik" approach? What are his claims to fame. Where is the peace in China, or anywhere else for that matter?

Since he is not a man of the one true God, he is doing Satan's work. He stands against God. Period!

Are you implying that the Bible teaches non-violent conflicts, wars, etc.? If so, I suggest you go back and re-read books like Joshua, Chronicles, Numbers, Kings, etc.

As for fundamentalists, I am one, and thank God for it!

In His Love,

John

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

In fact I'd consider him to be one of the most spiritual people on the face of the planet.

Anyone worshipped as a god would be a spiritual person. :t2:

I can appreciate and applaud his wanting to free his people from China - but false religion is false religion.

I tried a Google search to show you what I mean. The religion believes in reincarnation (the Dalai Lama is a reincarnated being to them), the spirits/gods of the air, water, trees, etc., and is basically an off-shoot of Buddhism.

I am sorry id you believe Christianity and Buddhism and the like can mix.