just in case

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I wish I could skip the holidays this year. But no chance of that. I am going through one of the worse depressions of my life and each day is a struggle to survive and get through. My Husband and I are being sued for a credit card debt that we were unable to pay.And there will be more to follow . I have no peace or joy to even get out of bed and trying to function and do what needs to be done is hard. Sorry to sound like a whinner but this is how I feel. If I had the guts I would have probably ended my life long ago but I know that would be the worse thing I could do but I do wish that I could find a way out of this mess and I see no way out. I found this board in my search for God ,peace and a way back to living my life . I just wish I had the peace and joy in God that I see so many here with.

1day, finances are a source of great distress, as just about everyone knows, but money isn't worth giving up over. Years ago I went through a horrendous divorce and financial catastrophe myself. I put it from me, worked hard, and resolved to fix the situation. I did.... even though it took nine years. I say pay the bills if you can but your health and happiness are worth much more. Step back and look at the situation; you can't go to jail for failing to pay a bill in the U.S. List your priorities and put them at the bottom. You should pay them, it's what a Christian should do, but pay them when you can. I will pray for the Lord to give you peace and point the way to solving this problem. :P

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

some great advice. I am up and down but yesterday was horrible for me, just really horrible. I am here today, its a new day and I am feeling better than yesterday. But the battle was really bad....trying hard to keep it together and sometimes I forget that when I try too hard I get in Gods way...Praying for us all

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

May well all remember "This too shall pass" keep each other in prayer and and lift each other up!

God bless and keep you all!

:thumbsup: