• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

Fred Thompson

Ron Paul

Duncan Hunter

Sounds about right... except that I wouldn't vote for Paul based on foreign policy. I love the guy on just about everything else, though.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I like Ron Paul very much..very very much.He is against the New world order. He is also against how our taxes are being used. He is the one about global warming being a lie.

For the war. I certainly did not put down what you put down. I agree with it and We better keep an eye on Iraq and if we do not the russians will have her. patricia1

last election there was another site that had more questions and was far more accurate. this little matchomatic thing is NOT accurate. good grief, it said ron paul was my third choice, and there is no way i'd vote for him. said giulliani was my second choice, and romney was my third.

in reality, huckabee is my first choice, and i'm undecided regarding a second and third choice but it would probably be romney and giulliani, not necessarily in that order. tancredo is out as far as i'm concerned, since he's supposed to be announcing his withdrawal from the race.

starinhand, i also responded that we should stay and finish the job in iraq.

i really think it was selectsmart i used last time (i know, i said that already) but i just found another one that i think is better. both selectsmart and the "candidate calculator" have more questions and allow for more detailed responses (priority you place on the issue, etc.), but the candidate calculator had even a little more detail involved, with more questions, and with links you could open up to provide more information if you weren't sure what the issue was about.

and it was far more accurate than match-o-matic where i'm concerned anyway. it still put mitt romney as my closest match, in which we agreed 93+%, but huckabee ran a very close second with just over 90% in agreement. tancredo and hunter tied for third.

if anyone wants to give it a shot, here ya go... http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

ABC News' "Match-O-Matic is up and running.

Answer questions to find out whose politics closely match yours. Then find out who are the top 3 candidates for you.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/page?id=3623346

Mine were:

1) Huckabee

2) Romney

3) Guliani

Looks like I'm going to have to start paying more attention to what Huckabee's saying out there.

I didnt like that at all..I like McCain, Huckabee, and thompson!!! i may disagree with republicans on certain issues and some I don't know anything about..but I am against abortion and marriage is between a man and woman only and that is why I vote republican...don't want a mormon in office and I don't want a democrat that is dressed up as a republican in office...these are just my thoughts...don't mean to start anything...so please just respect my wishes

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I get romney who I do not know and Guliani?