• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Parental immorality..what a thing to show your child and then have the child be the one in whom suffers the consequence.....I am nauseous over this ordeal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,086
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  240
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

you are sooooooo old sweety :P:P

Oh.......Barbie dolls.......

I see :noidea:

They look like the 'Bratz' to me......(see..........I DO know something about youth culture) :whistling:

:laugh::ph34r: they are not dolls....it is a "story" about a girl who is a pop star but wears a wig on stage ( the blonde one ) so that she can be an "ordinary" girl during the day .......

Her real father who also playes her "stage father" was a ( not sure pop is the right word ) star called Robbie Ray something or other ...Dolly parton / country and western type singer ...it started as a Disney programme and her pop star career took off from there...VERY popular amongst the tweens age group

:17::27::27::27: see there are advantages to being a grandparent :whistling::thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

you are sooooooo old sweety :laugh::laugh:

I see :emot-hug:

They look like the 'Bratz' to me......(see..........I DO know something about youth culture) :laugh:

:emot-hug::emot-hug: they are not dolls....it is a "story" about a girl who is a pop star but wears a wig on stage ( the blonde one ) so that she can be an "ordinary" girl during the day .......

Her real father who also playes her "stage father" was a ( not sure pop is the right word ) star called Robbie Ray something or other ...Dolly parton / country and western type singer ...it started as a Disney programme and her pop star career took off from there...VERY popular amongst the tweens age group

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: see there are advantages to being a grandparent :blink::rolleyes:

The girl's father is Billy Ray Cyrus the singer of "achey, breaky heart". You know the "line dancing song" and I don't know what other songs he sings. I have the TV set constantly on the country music channel so I get to know these bits of "useless information".

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

you are sooooooo old sweety :rolleyes::emot-hug:

I see :blink:

They look like the 'Bratz' to me......(see..........I DO know something about youth culture) :laugh:

They is only a SHE, its the same girl in both pictures, so you still loose.................. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,877
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

you are sooooooo old sweety :emot-hug::emot-hug:

I see :blink:

They is only a SHE, its the same girl in both pictures, so you still loose.................. :laugh:

They is only ONE person??

Drat!!........Now I really AM showing my ignorance. :emot-hug:

Still, it's amazing what a transformation plastic surgery can do these days. But so unnecessary on one so young, IMO. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

:laugh: My daughter enjoys her and I am glad there is somwhat of a good role model out there. I had no idea who she was. I pray she stays on the straight and narrow path. It took her dad a lot to get back with the Lord..

Now I am white as rice...and my daughter loved a song by a black artist that we had no idea who he was and I am in the middle of target with my daughter who is seven trying to sing this song...We finally , after making fools out of ourselves i may add, got the song but not from the black person who worked there but the white kid who was another patron going by!!~ It must have been my accent :blink:

I know mostly christian stuff. Just imagine the scene...I am sur all of heaven was laughing.