• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Seeing as redwing was quoting that, I think I can safely say this without offending anyone. That was the most ridiculous piece of garbage I've ever had the misfortune of reading. It has absolutely no logical basis for it's claims. "Telling people not to have sex causes unwanted pregnancies" :thumbsup:

I'm so sick of abortion. Why can people not see that they're murdering children? And if even half the money used to perform abortions and pay the murderers performing them was spent on improving adoption systems, well we wouldn't have couples who desperate want a child unable to get one because it costs thousands of dollars. I have a great idea, instead of giving children to these parents, lets just kill them all! And while we're at it, we can round up all the seniors who are spending all our tax money and shoot them too. How long before that? Think about it. Aborted babies could go on to be contributing members of society where as seniors have no more use to society, the only reason we're not killing them is that tearing an unborn baby limb from limb is a lot less "real" to us than shooting the elderly. The whole idea of abortion is insanity at its worst.

I'm also really fed up with being told that "kids are going to have sex". As a seventeen year old male, do I look like an animal to you? Do you give me so little credit that you think I'm going to run around having intercourse with everything that moves? I'm not a hamster people, I can make the choice not to be sexually active. I can even justify that choice with reasons that aren't religious in the slightest. Premarital sex destroys marriages, plain and simple. How special is having sex with your wife when it's no different than the hundred other women you've slept with? It's not even that hard to avoid sex, people act like it takes super human courage or something to remain abstinent as a teenager. Thats garbage. I've sure had no trouble so far (I've even managed to spend hours on end alone with girlfriends without sleeping with them (in fact, without even thinking about sleeping with them). Shocking, eh?).

Anyways, I'm done ranting.

i should have put this at the top of this thread. but a senior moment. :b: on january 17 cal thomas posted a column on roe anniversary. this brought the libs.out in full force. t0 read them all go to: www.courier-journal.com/opinion . joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

Hey Redwing, just to make sure we're clear, I was ranting about abortion in general, and not trying to attack you. I know that you were just posting something from your paper, not stating your personal opinion.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Hey Redwing, just to make sure we're clear, I was ranting about abortion in general, and not trying to attack you. I know that you were just posting something from your paper, not stating your personal opinion.

:24:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Seeing as redwing was quoting that, I think I can safely say this without offending anyone. That was the most ridiculous piece of garbage I've ever had the misfortune of reading. It has absolutely no logical basis for it's claims. "Telling people not to have sex causes unwanted pregnancies" :24:

I'm so sick of abortion. Why can people not see that they're murdering children? And if even half the money used to perform abortions and pay the murderers performing them was spent on improving adoption systems, well we wouldn't have couples who desperate want a child unable to get one because it costs thousands of dollars. I have a great idea, instead of giving children to these parents, lets just kill them all! And while we're at it, we can round up all the seniors who are spending all our tax money and shoot them too. How long before that? Think about it. Aborted babies could go on to be contributing members of society where as seniors have no more use to society, the only reason we're not killing them is that tearing an unborn baby limb from limb is a lot less "real" to us than shooting the elderly. The whole idea of abortion is insanity at its worst.

I'm also really fed up with being told that "kids are going to have sex". As a seventeen year old male, do I look like an animal to you? Do you give me so little credit that you think I'm going to run around having intercourse with everything that moves? I'm not a hamster people, I can make the choice not to be sexually active. I can even justify that choice with reasons that aren't religious in the slightest. Premarital sex destroys marriages, plain and simple. How special is having sex with your wife when it's no different than the hundred other women you've slept with? It's not even that hard to avoid sex, people act like it takes super human courage or something to remain abstinent as a teenager. Thats garbage. I've sure had no trouble so far (I've even managed to spend hours on end alone with girlfriends without sleeping with them (in fact, without even thinking about sleeping with them). Shocking, eh?).

Anyways, I'm done ranting.

:24: