Winniesue

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I love this verse, it has really helped me to mature in the things of God and move past some of my old habit patterns. :noidea:

"So get rid of your old self which made you live as you used to - the old slef that was being destoyed by it's deceitful desires. Your hearts and minds must be made completely new and you must put on the new self, which is created in God's likeness and reveals itself in the true life that is upright and holy."

Coupled with the Message version -

Ephesians 4:22

..."everything - and I do mean everything connected with that old way of life has to go. It's rotten through and through. Get rid of it!! And then take on an entirely new way of life - a God fashioned life - a life renewed from the inside and working itself into your conduct as God accurately reproduces His Character in you."

God is using these to keep me accountable to His way and not mine. And in just a few days, I have noticed a big difference in the choices I make. :24:

Thanks for listening. Have a great day!!!!!

Well said sister, thank you for sharing that. :mgfrog:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

absolutely eye opening and wonderful. It is great that it is understood as well. The humbleness needed to surrender to be transformed into His image, formed as clay, put into the fire as fine gold, to be put under pressure as coal in order to have that diamond emerge, To be that oyster that is irritated by a piece of sand to get the flow of its 'tear' so that a pearl may occur. It is easy when we have the Lord Jesus on our side continually interceding for us....and All we have to do is say Here I am, Lord Jesus...take me...i am yours.