IGNORED

Fundamentalists?

WillingToDie

Jesus Saves

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth" Job 19:25

"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel" Isaiah 7:14

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" Matthew 1:23

"In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay" Matthew 28:1-6

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" Romans 10:9

:emot-hug:

Perhaps. In the UK we don't mark a distinction between the proper term and the slang term. All we see are holier-than-thou idiots without the first idea what being Christian actually means.
That would be a fundamentalist where I come from. In fact, fundamentalist is synonymous with redneck. I'm more concerned about being a true Christian and not losing my holy cool when I have to deal with literalist knuckleheads.

:o

Sweet Talkers :cool::D:emot-hug:

"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver" Proverbs 25:11

:laugh:

Fundamentally

Brothers Believe God

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Acts 2:21

Knowing He Will Never Forsake You

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" Hebrews 13:5

And True Brothers Forgive And Stand With You

"A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity" Proverbs 17:17

For Our LORD Is Worthy Of Glory And Honor And Power

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created" Revelation 4:11

And We Are Drawn With Loving Kindness

"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee" Jeremiah 31:3

And We Love And Esteem

"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves" Philippians 2:3

Literally

:laugh:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic