• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It's amazing how someone can have nothing better to amuse him/herself with than to find a way to change aliases and IP's, to rant and rave words of hatred, and do everything possible to bring people down.

"yummy"/"sam"/etc. - Do you have friends? Are there people who care about you and that you care about to build each other up?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,353
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

[quote name=:)..' timestamp='1316741337' post='1723473]

response.jpg

Love, Steven

[He always keeps His Word!]."

Lets put that to the test, with a simple example..one needs only one example to demonstrate

A central Wisconsin man accused of killing his 11-year-old daughter by praying instead of seeking medical care was found guilty Saturday of second-degree reckless homicide.

Dale Neumann, 47, was convicted in the March 23, 2008, death of his daughter, Madeline, from undiagnosed diabetes. Prosecutors contended he should have rushed the girl to a hospital because she couldn't walk, talk, eat or drink. Instead, Madeline died on the floor of the family's rural Weston home as people surrounded her and prayed. Someone called 911 when she stopped breathing.

Neumann, who once studied to be a Pentecostal minister, testified Thursday that he believed God would heal his daughter and he never expected her to die. God promises in the Bible to heal, he said.

Your quote...--->"[He always keeps His Word!]."

"If I go to the doctor, I am putting the doctor before God," Neumann testified. "I am not believing what he said he would do."

Mother convicted in spring .....Leilani Neumann, 41, was convicted on the same charge in the spring. Marathon County Circuit Judge Vincent Howard set Oct. 6 for sentencing for both parents, who face up to 25 years in prison.

"It is God who has given the increase to knowledge by fulfillment of His Word[He always keeps His Word!]."---->Nope sorry EPIC fail....

Thank man and his progression and his painstaking hard work for the love of mankind, and his knowledge of diabeties and how to control it :)

Man progresses, due to painstakenly researching for mankind, the increase in knowledge is due to mans hard work and his love for mankind :)...that you are also happy to rape from in your time of need

"My Father in Heaven has told me how that you with the bloat of knowledge will call good bad"

No the good man does is filthy rags in your belief.....doctors/science/researchers are not filthy rags :) you got it the wrong way round..........man progresses for the good of mankind.......

Please seek help for your delusions ..stop indocrinating kids with your blood thirsty cult

And get well from your childhood indocrination..then join us to further progress mankind :)

"Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis." --Sigmund Freud,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Seeing how this thread has no more real replies other then being bait for "Yummy" I am closing it. If any one wants to pick up the discussion, please pm I'll consider reopening it.