IGNORED

a 1,000 year long deception

humanoid

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:1-2

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2 Peter 3:8

Could this mean anything?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:1-2

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2 Peter 3:8

Could this mean anything?

Indeed...good question.. could it mean anything?

the ultimate antichrist IS the flesh of man.

:emot-heartbeat:

we battle with the flesh daily...

Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.

Rom 7:19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.

Rom 7:20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.

the carnal mind rules our flesh

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

In no way is Paul suggesting that the devil is making him do the things he does not want to or not do the things he does...Paul is stating that our flesh is an enemy of the God because it is full of sin that has nothing to do with the devil...and anything that is against Christ is antichrist, as Paul said in 7:21 I find then a law, that EVIL is present in me, the one who wills to do good.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

ive been on quite a theory roll as of lately, please forgive me... :th_praying:

king nebuchadnezzar's dream of the kingdom consisting of "iron mixed with clay" seems like it could possibly be describing such a concept as i previously implied. could the iron be the new jerusalem, and the clay be the weak, sinful population?

(daniel 2:40-43) "Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron-for iron breaks and smashes everything-and as iron breaks things into pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of the iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay."

(revelation 12:5) "She gave birth to a son, a male child (jesus), who will rule the nations with an iron scepter."

Edited by humanoid

ive been on quite a theory roll as of lately, please forgive me... :exclaimation:

king nebuchadnezzar's dream of the kingdom consisting of "iron mixed with clay" seems like it cold possibly be describing such a concept as i previously implied. could the iron be the new jerusalem, and the clay be the weak, sinful population?

(daniel 2:40-43) "Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron-for iron breaks and smashes everything-and as iron breaks things into pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of the iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay."

(revelation 12:5) "She gave birth to a son, a male child (jesus), who will rule the nations with an iron scepter."

I find that this is interesting and that perhaps the Iron...is Christ as you state rules with a rod of iron

now here is what I found for the clay and our Lord's view of us.... :emot-argh:

Lam 4:2 The precious sons of Zion,

Valuable as fine gold,

How they are regarded as clay pots,

The work of the hands of the potter!