• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

could the anti-christ, once having convinced the population that he is jesus, deceive them into entering a 'counterfeit' millennial kingdom? if so, could the beast's kingdom and jesus' co-exist simultaneously on the earth?

my imagination goes wild with this theory. somehow i can just picture the sinners in the kingdom of the beast "overcome" the deception and attempt to enter into the gates of the new jerusalem that "will never be closed".

"Now I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Humanoid,

Remember that satan is the ultimate liar and never had a good idea of his own. That's not what I say but what the Lord Himself has said. :wub: He simply copy's what God's already done and promised to do.

The reason that these New Age folks might like to believe that and even have heard of it in the first place is because it's Gods plan and it's openly been Prophesied and written about. As human beings we are pretty much hard wired for God anyway. It's not a far stretch for us to understand and even see the things of God and yet still not acknowledge Him. It's because were made in His image and for His Glory. We will give it no matter if were in rebellion or not. :emot-hug:

As for your question.

Can a Kingdom divided stand?

Peace,

Dave

im not implying they would be part of the same kingdom. my theory is that their two individual kingdoms could exist at the same time on the earth.

-humanoid

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

im not implying they would be part of the same kingdom. my theory is that their two individual kingdoms could exist at the same time on the earth.

-humanoid

I think we all have our own theories in some areas. They can make for some interesting discussion as well. As long as we remember that they are just that: "Our own personal theories".

I will admit, it is something that I have never considered.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

-humanoid

Hi Humanoid,

For a start we must remember that whilst Christ is reigning here on the earth for a thousand year period Satan himself is bound in chains.

Second the Lord himself said a house that is divided can not stand. I just wonder why you even allow Satan to even entertain this thought in your mind.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

In a sense, the two kingdoms are in existence right now. They are the wheat and the tares. It is the kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness.

But when Yeshua comes to rule, there will only be ONE kingdom and ONE King.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

-humanoid

um humanoid....they already do. It aint working out so well in case you haven't noticed. ;)

Yahsway said:

But when Yeshua comes to rule, there will only be ONE kingdom and ONE King.

:emot-handshake:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

could the anti-christ, once having convinced the population that he is jesus, deceive them into entering a 'counterfeit' millennial kingdom? if so, could the beast's kingdom and jesus' co-exist simultaneously on the earth?

Hi Humanoid,

Revelation 20

The Thousand Years

1And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

It clearly states that the devil will be bound for the thousand years. The beast (anti-christ) was thrown in the Lake of Fire at the end of Chapter 19, so he is out of the picture.

Bottom-line, it is not Biblical that there will be a co-existing Millennial Kingdoms of the Messiah and another for the beast.

But it does make for interesting discussions.

Shalom,

Mazra

Edited by Mazra

Hi Humanoid,

For a start we must remember that whilst Christ is reigning here on the earth for a thousand year period Satan himself is bound in chains.

Second the Lord himself said a house that is divided can not stand. I just wonder why you even allow Satan to even entertain this thought in your mind.

the scripture is the one doing the entertaining. i have just always found it fascinating because ive always thought that jesus will essentially eliminate all forms of sin from the world when he sets up his kingdom. however the scripture makes it clear that there will indeed be sinners outside of the new jerusalem. coupled with the beliefs these new agers have today makes it even more intriguing.

they always talk about a "good shepard" or christ-like figure who will lead them into this new age of peace and prosperity. of course, they never imply that jesus, the son of god is this person.

and id also like to say once more that this is of course a theory and not a fact. it indeed makes for an interesting discussion and thats what my intention was when i made this thread. any thought provoking insight from my fellow brothers is all i could ask for.

thanks for the responses guys,

-humanoid

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

the scripture is the one doing the entertaining. i have just always found it fascinating because ive always thought that jesus will essentially eliminate all forms of sin from the world when he sets up his kingdom. however the scripture makes it clear that there will indeed be sinners outside of the new jerusalem. coupled with the beliefs these new agers have today makes it even more intriguing.

these sinners outside of Jerusalem are not sinning because the devil is still in the picture, they are sinning because the flesh still rules the minds and hearts of man....the ultimate antichrist IS the flesh of man.