Isa

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

In 1992 I was told by a christian friend who lived in Israel the there were plans to rebuild the temple, a edifice and that leviticans were going to be traced. Satan will stand in Israel slaughtering christians and Jewish nonbelievers as well in this temple as a mockery of to Christ.... I have always believe this to be true...is it wrong?

Yes, there are plans and the levitical line is traceable. All the pieces are in place with a couple of exceptions. A red heifer and occupancy of a certain piece of ground.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only folks who contend that the book of Revelation was written before 96 AD are those who would believe that most of the book of Revelation has already been fulfilled. Otherwise their whole sequence of events is null and void. They are called Preterists and their whole concept is full of taking history and fitting it into what they choose to believe in stead of what really is. In other words it is a lie from the pits of hell. Even secular historical recorwritingus that the writting of the book of Revelation was done at the close of the reign of the Emperor Domitian and at the period of the second general persecution of the Christians which was instituted by Domitian.

From the 'tone' and 'spirit' of this, I need say no more. However, while one side may condemn the other for their opinions/views, it is also possible that the other 'extreme' is just as in error. IMO: There is middle ground, and in that middle ground is where the truth most likely lays.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

(Massorite @ Feb 21 2008, 06:20 PM)

The only folks who contend that the book of Revelation was written before 96 AD are those who would believe that most of the book of Revelation has already been fulfilled. Otherwise their whole sequence of events is null and void. They are called Preterists and their whole concept is full of taking history and fitting it into what they choose to believe in stead of what really is. In other words it is a lie from the pits of hell. Even secular historical recorwritingus that the writting of the book of Revelation was done at the close of the reign of the Emperor Domitian and at the period of the second general persecution of the Christians which was instituted by Domitian.

From the 'tone' and 'spirit' of this, I need say no more. However, while one side may condemn the other for their opinions/views, it is also possible that the other 'extreme' is just as in error. IMO: There is middle ground, and in that middle ground is where the truth most likely lays.

I agree Richard...anytime an attitude such as the reply you responded to one can be guaranteed there is error and a middle ground needs to be met...at the very least people should give room for error on each side and not assume that one view is superior to the other.....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

hey guys what does IMO mean, i see it used fequently and have no idea?

In My Opinion

Is that what it means? Oh my, does the fact that I use it quite frequently make me perhaps a little opinionated? :thumbsup::laugh:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

:thumbsup::laugh: thanks my dear.. how are you fresno....Good i hope.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

So as we have read Revelation eleven and Revelation 21 we see they both speek of two different temples Revelation eleven the one to come in the tribulation period and Revelation 21 there is no temple for God and the Lamb are its temple.

Dont' forget about the Temple that will exist during the Millennium when Jesus is ruling the world from the Jerusalem on David's throne. There are actually two temples to come before the New Heavens and New Earth

aye! is that temple built by the hands of man?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

In 1992 I was told by a christian friend who lived in Israel the there were plans to rebuild the temple, a edifice and that leviticans were going to be traced. Satan will stand in Israel slaughtering christians and Jewish nonbelievers as well in this temple as a mockery of to Christ.... I have always believe this to be true...is it wrong?

Yes, there are plans and the levitical line is traceable. All the pieces are in place with a couple of exceptions. A red heifer and occupancy of a certain piece of ground.

I heard they already have the red heifer.

• Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Jesus Christ needs an east gate to walk through and a throne to sit on when He returns with His church at the height of the battle of Armageddon. He could just speak, and voila, there it would be, but it might be built by men.

I heard they had found the red heifer also Isa.