• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Hi guys,

I was just thinking about this subject this morning whilst I was working and I believe that there is a temple built in Jerusalem before the tribulation period or even during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation period.

Revelation 11

1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying,

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Revelation 11:2b And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

Not to put a damper upon your thoughts.

John wrote the book of Revelation... <snip> ... in 95 AC.

We can not hold that as a hard and factual date. Some suggest as early as 54CE amoung other dates.

When John is told to measure the temple he probably thought how could he measure the temple for it had been destroyed in 70AD, but this temple John is told to measure is a future temple, one that will be built before or during the tribulation period and it is used by Satan for the purpose of setting up the son of perdition on the seat as God.

You might find Wars 6.5.3 of interest. You see, there is one thing that is rarely spoken of and seemingly unrealized by many, and that is that the night of the Passover, is a night of keeping watch/vigil until morning [cf Exo 12:42; Deut 16:7].

Matthew 24:15

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I'm glad you responded Richard as it would have taken me an hour and a day to respond with the things I have studied regarding the time periods and prophecy OP has posted about.....I will say that the temple is within :21:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I'm glad you responded Richard as it would have taken me an hour and a day to respond with the things I have studied regarding the time periods and prophecy OP has posted about.....I will say that the temple is within :21:

And you would find me in complete agreement :21:. However, there is even more IMO that I have not even touched upon.

Guest shiloh357
So as we have read Revelation eleven and Revelation 21 we see they both speek of two different temples Revelation eleven the one to come in the tribulation period and Revelation 21 there is no temple for God and the Lamb are its temple.

Dont' forget about the Temple that will exist during the Millennium when Jesus is ruling the world from the Jerusalem on David's throne. There are actually two temples to come before the New Heavens and New Earth

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Hi guys,

I was just thinking about this subject this morning whilst I was working and I believe that there is a temple built in Jerusalem before the tribulation period or even during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation period.

Revelation 11

1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying,

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

In 1992 I was told by a christian friend who lived in Israel the there were plans to rebuild the temple, a edifice and that leviticans were going to be traced. Satan will stand in Israel slaughtering christians and Jewish nonbelievers as well in this temple as a mockery of to Christ.... I have always believe this to be true...is it wrong?

In 1992 I was told by a Christian friend who lived in Israel the there were plans to rebuild the temple, a edifice and that leviticans were going to be traced. Satan will stand in Israel slaughtering Christians and Jewish nonbelievers as well in this temple as a mockery of to Christ.... I have always believe this to be true...is it wrong?

As a matter of fact there is a group of non messianic Jews called the Temple Mount Faithful who have already re-created all of the tools of worship and priestly uniforms according to the old testament. Once a month they carry two corner stone in a wagon around the Temple Mount. These stones are made of Quarts and are so pure that they have a blue tint to them.

A couple of years ago I read an article that told of how British and Israelite scientists got together and discovered that the Levites have a Y chromosome that separates them from the rest of the Jews and even the rest of the world. The Levites are the only people on earth who carry this Y chromosome.

IS THAT COOL OR WHAT?

Revelation 11:2b And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.
Not to put a damper upon your thoughts.
John wrote the book of Revelation...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

massorite..I heard the same things but when one is not there to see it, one wonders.

I think you mean genes. The X and Y chromosones determine sex. unless they a extra y.

Either way it is really cool. I do know a few couples in Israel...one is in charge of a christian prayer house there. I only hear from them when something is going on there, for prayer reasons....these houses have been attacked but not theirs yet....