irishcowboy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

something i was thinking about recently......

what time of day was Christ lead up the road to Golgotha?

what time of day does the priest lead the sacrificial (pass over) lamb to the alter?

what time of day did Christ actually die?

what time of day does the pass over lamb actually die?

I had heard ( not sure when or where, and not done the research myself) that a person could observe the passover one one of two days, or maybe it was both days (again, not sure of the actual tradition/ways of doing these things) such as Thursday evening and then again on Friday evening (modern days of the week) leading up to the Sabbath...

what I was thinking, was that as Christ was being lead up the road to the hill, the lamb was being lead in to be sacraficed.

and at the time that Christ died, the sacrificial lamb also died....

there is a lot more that has been running through this pea sized brain of mine getting me to see things a bit different....

mike

Guest shiloh357
what time of day did Christ actually die?

what time of day does the pass over lamb actually die?

3:00 p.m. They both died at the exact same moment on the same day.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I had heard ( not sure when or where, and not done the research myself) that a person could observe the passover one one of two days, or maybe it was both days (again, not sure of the actual tradition/ways of doing these things) such as Thursday evening and then again on Friday evening (modern days of the week) leading up to the Sabbath...

Perhap one of two months, but not one of two days that I have ever seen within the Scriptures. The 'two day' theory seems to come from 'man' wanting to fit/reconcile 'his' own beliefs into things.

what I was thinking, was that as Christ was being lead up the road to the hill, the lamb was being lead in to be sacraficed.

and at the time that Christ died, the sacrificial lamb also died....

I would say: Your thoughts are indeed good ones. May you continue to be blessed.